Ass Smacking Party...

-Cookie And Lucious In Lyon Dynasty-

3rd Person POV

"Ok...you're the boss.." said Lucious grinning. "And don't you ever forget that.." she said smiling back and turning away. As she left the smacked lucious on his ass and grinned over her shoulder once he jumped up. "You like it don't you?" she said laughing. He playfully ran over to her and smacked her back. She gasped and hit his arm. He hit hers and they started to play fight. They're not even together, but I guess this was different. They were laughing as if they were happy again though. He chased cookie and grabbed her. He bent her over a desk and then smacked her ass again while pulling her hair. She closed her eyes and secretly bit her lip as she gasped. He did it again and she jumped again and made a 'mm' sound. "What? You like that?" he asked her smiling and she shrugged. "I don't. Lucious let me the hell go. I hate you." she said trying to sound serious. "Oh really?" he asked and he smacked her ass again and gripped it. He smacked it again and every time he did it cookie felt herself becoming wetter and wetter. "Mm.." she said but she then caught herself. "What?" asked Lucious. Cookie looked at him and purposely rolled her eyes. "Oh ok. I see. Someone remembered that they had an ass spanking fetish huh? You thought that I forgot?" asked lucious and cookie shrugged. Lucius bent down to level thyself up with her ass and he lifted up her dress. She had on black panties. Lucious rubbed her ass and Then planted a firm smack on her ass making her jump and moan. She caught herself. "Was that a moan I just heard?" he asked. She shook her head. "No jackass. Now let the fuck up!" she shouted trying to get up but he held her down. "No. Ok...let's see if you'll moan now.." he said moving her panties to the side and starting to finger her. She gasped in surprise and he held her shoulders to keep her from escaping. "Mmm.." she moaned trying to hold it in. "Ahhh" she moaned whispering and closing her eyes. "Mhm...I knew this will be something you can't resist." he said taking his fingers out. He took off his belt and he rubbed her folds with it gently. "Mm.." moaned cookie slightly. He then wacked her with the belt. She jumped and gasped, then she moaned and bit her lip. "Mm I knew you liked that." he said nodding. He smacked it again and again and she whined and moaned at the same time every hit. Her ass was a dark pretty red and it had the lashes of the belt. He groaned and got on his knees. He rubbed on her sore and aching ass and then kissed it gently. Cookie turned red and it was if it was impossible for her to speak. He kissed down her arch and Then he kissed her folds. Cookie gasped. He pulled away and did it again..he continued to do this about 5 times and then he finally stuck his face in between it and started to eat her out as fast as lighting. "Ah! Mm! Lucious yes! Ah fuck!" she moaned loudly. He stopped and pulled away. Smacking her on her already swollen and red ass. He squeezed it and played with it. He shook it and bit his lip. He licked her folds again and she moaned uncontrollably. "Mmm! Ah..ah...mm.." she moaned and he stopped. He pulled down his pants and entered her swiftfully. She gasped and moaned loudly. "Ah! Jesus lu!" she moaned as he gently pulled her hair like she liked him to do. Usually cookie wouldn't let not one soul lay a finger on her hair but with lucious it's different. He can tug on it and pull it all he wants to. Lucious moaned and slapped her ass again and again. "Lu it's starting to burn." she moaned. "Good." he responded. He slapped it again and again as he pounded. He stood her up and turned her around roughly so they were face to face. When he saw cookie her face was red. "What's wrong?" he asked seriously. "I-i liked it.." she said quietly. He grinned and kissed her, then lifted her onto a table and made her lay on her back. He got on his knees and began to eat her out. She moaned and tossed her heard back arching. He licked and tugged on her folds with his lips. He stood up and leaned up to kiss her. He kissed her deeply and he slid himself into her. He started to gently pound into her and she moaned loudly and rubbed her hands on his chest. He tossed his head back and breathed heavily. "Fuck cookie...." he moaned as she bit her lip. He bent down and lifted up her shirt. He gripping her nipples and sucked and kissed them. He flicked his tongue on them and she moaned and held his head there. He licked between her valley and kissed her. As he kept pounding someone came in. "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK Y'ALL COME ON!" shouted porsha covering her eyes and gagging. "GIRL STOP BEING OVER DRAMATIC AND GET THE FUCK OUT!" shouted cookie. "Y'all nasty asf I can't do this shit.." she said turning away. "WELL QUIT THEN!" shouted cookie as porsha left out...

Sorry I've been really busy with school so it might be awhile until you get your next update but still leaves suggestions!