Chapter 28

Double update because I love you ❤

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

We arrived at the airport in Budapest around nine in the evening. We got our luggage and headed outside to grab a taxi, to take us to the hotel.

"What are we going to do now?" Jake asked me.

Everybody looked at me and waited for a response.

"I suggest we get to the hotel, eat something and then go to sleep. It's been a long flight," I rubbed my forehead, feeling a bit nauseous.

"I agree," Tyler said, nodding.

We got into our taxis and headed to the hotel. At the reception, the receptionist told us that we could leave our things there and go to the restaurant next door and have dinner.

"Tomorrow it's Christmas," Max reminded us when we sat down at a big round table.

"Yeah," Allison smiled.

"It's a pity that we didn't decorate a Christmas tree this year," Jake said with a sad look.

"Santa won't come anyway," Max shrugged with a sad look.

I knew that they were thinking about our parents, but I didn't want to talk about it on a day like this.

"Santa is still coming," I smiled at them. "And I have bought presents for everyone," I added.

"Me too!" Allison smirked, looking at Hayden.

After eating dinner from the huge buffet, we went to get our keys.

"You have booked three two-bed rooms which are attached to each other, am I right?" the receptionist asked me and I nodded.

I took the keys and gave one to Hayden.

"Guys," I told my brothers. "You're getting a room for yourself, but I warn you; if you make noise or do anything stupid, I will put you in an airplane and send you back home."

"Yeah, yeah," Max rolled his eyes.

I took Tyler's hand in mine and he kissed it.

"So, we're sleeping together?" Tyler smirked.

"Yeah, in your dreams, mister," I laughed. "The beds are single."

"The beds are single, but I'm not, so I'm sleeping with you," he smiled and started walking up the stairs towards our room.

"That was pretty clever," I laughed.

That night, we slept peacefully in one single bed, cuddling.

In the morning, around ten o'clock, a knock came to our door.

I sleepily stood up, and tapped Tyler's arm, waking him up. I opened the door, and saw a tall man holding a serving tray.

"Merry Christmas, Miss. This is a gift from our hotel to you," he said with a small smile, that didn't reach his eyes. "Would you mind if I put it inside?" he asked.

"No, of course not. Come in," I told him.

He left the tray on a small coffee table and went to leave.

"Here's a gift for you too," I said, running towards him. I handed him thirty dollars and he smiled at me.

"You don't know how much of a help this is to my family," he teared up.

"Merry Christmas," I rubbed his arms up and down.

"Merry Christmas," he said again and left.

I turned to Tyler and saw him smiling at me.

"You're such a sweetheart," he opened his arms, signaling me to go hug him.

I took the tray with the breakfast and placed it on the bed in front of him. I got under the blanket and sat between Tyler's legs.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed a small croissant, eating some of it. He then put it in front of my mouth and I bite some too.

"Have the others woken up?" he asked me.

I heard cheering from the other room about free food and how much Budapest rocks.

"I guess my brothers are up," I chuckled.

"These guys are the best," he laughed.

"They think you are the best too," I smiled, looking in his eyes. "I think you are the best too."

"I love you, baby," he kissed me.

"I love you too, Tyler."