Opposites Attract.

WARNING!:

BATBOY IS AGE 17 NOT A LITTLE BOY. THE PHOTO I POSTED OF A LITTLE BOY WITH BATMAN IS NOT BATBOY. I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE! :3 <3333

CHLO xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batman POV.

I held securely onto Batboy as Anita intregingly walked towards him.

"Anita." I warned.

Her emerald snake-like eyes shone as they studied Batboy.

"Dad..." Batboy began. "Who's this?"

I watched as Batboy smiled politely at Anita. "This is Anita J. Daughter of the Super Criminal Joker."

"You mean...The clown? Joker?" He responded.

"Yes , indeed."

Harley Quinn placed her hands on her hips. "She's my daughter too!"

"Yes." I sighed. "Anita is also daughter to...super criminal Harley Quinn." 

Harley proudly placed her hands on her hips. 

"Anita J..." Batboy grinned. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anita J.

"Batboy..." I answered. My huge eyes glowing with excitement.

He was gorgeous. His blonde hair was thick and layered , and it swept perfectly over his bright hazel eyes. His tight fitting outfit that held close to his muscular body. It was a deep black -darker than Bats' outfit- and had a red batman sign on the chest. 

"Batboy..She'll turn you into one of them." Said B-man. "Be careful."

"No ... No.... She won't." Batboy said keeping eye contact with me. 

Batman sighed and released Batboy from his grasp. "Be careful." 

"Seriously , Dad. Im 17. Old enough to do what I want." Batboy rolled his eyes. I loved the way he had a cheeky attitude.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batboy POV.

I slowly stepped towards Anita J. "Anita J...That's a lovely name."

She chuckled. "Well , thanks..."

"So..." I awkwardly sighed.

She burst out laughing. Her facepaint was amazing. Just like her Father. I remember her Father , laughing at me. Not a very nice guy.

"Your beautiful..." She grinned. "Obviously , not like your Father."

I laughed and looked at Dad who sighed. "Would you like to hang out sometime?"

"Sure." Anita laughed.

"Thanks." I pulled her in for a hug and amazed of the beautiful smell that came from her. Her perfume was a deep chocolatey smell that was irrasistable. 

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek. "I'll see you outside the church at 5;30 tomorrow evening."

I smiled and place a finger on my cheek to where she had kissed me.