Whoa...

Story Time!

So I was just thinking about what to write on here, as a little reward but I couldn't really think of anything. But then again I was in school, I wasn't supposed to be thinking about it. XD

Because of that, I waited till later on. So I was just laying in bed, trying to decide what to do and then it clicked.

Maybe I should just tell them how heck I came to Wattpad.

I remember that it was back im January, and it was meet the teacher night. This was back when I was naive.

So my parents and I were waiting to talk to my math teacher, and I was just with a few friends. They were on a laptop doing something. When I looked closer I saw that they were on something called 'Wattpad'. Now don't judge me at the time, I didn't know what that was.

After we were leaving meet the teacher night, my mom started to talk to me. She told me she noticed that I was looking over my friend's shoulder and saw what I was looking at. She asked me if I knew what it was, and when I said I had no clue, she told me it was basically a website for reading and writing stories. She told me I could get my own account. And blah blah blah.

Yeah, next morning "Silent_rhythym" was born!

But that's not all, I started to read various fanfictions and thought "Hey, I can do that!". So I started coming up with ideas for my own. But I couldn't think of who to write about. But then I remembered my friend, TicciBrooke , liked Ticci Toby. So I thought that that was better than nothing. So I started to write my very first fanfiction, "Giving Up (Ticci Toby × Reader)". Then I started various fanfictions and random stuff. And here I am! A crazed fangirl who is addicted to chocolate and Nutella! Now that's ny story! Heh.

What is wrong with me? XD

No, it's what isn't wrong with me? If that makes any sense. XD

Ok, I'll go now.

Bye!!!!!

A/N: Rhy pulled herself up onto the next ledge and smiled. "Well that was quick!" She looked up and saw the remaining ledges. "Alright, we're almost there..." Rhy looked up at her goal, 1k, but then shook her head. "We'll get there someday. But for now, I have to thank my readers!" Rhy threw chocolate bars and Nutella jars into the air. You were really special if you got one, because Rhy hates sharing her chocolate and Nutella. The chocolate and Nutella jars landed into the hands of various readers. Rhy pulled a chocolate bar out of her pocket carefully, unwrapped it, and started to eat it. "I'll just wait and see what happens next, maybe I'll get another 50 views!" She had high hopes, but honestly, it was the readers that were helping her get there.