more to kin

Trina was very angry with Hakeem she tried to called him but he wouldn't answer his phone.

She wanted to go by his house but sje might ended up killing him and leaving no, evidence behind.
While she was driving, she got a text from Laura, asking have trina talk to Hakeem.
Trina replied with a no.

Later on that day lucious and cookie decided to have a fundraiser. Trina decided to go along and support her family.

Cookie's been urging her middle son to play nice so that Lucious can be CEO again. But you know lucious, he always has something smart to say. But speaking of the media, reporter/blogger Harper is still hanging around and hanging on Lucious's every word, which gets just as much side-eye and sass from Cookie as it rightly deserves.
Jamal was not having that, and he clapped back to his dad.

Trina had walked over to her brother Andre and said "how are you feeling."
Andre said "I'm feeling fine."
Trina said "are you sure?"
Andre nodded his head.

When Trina had walked away she saw Jamal talking to Michael. She wanted to go over there and give Michael a piece of her mind but she didn't.

Later on that laura track down Hakeem to confront him.
Laura said "have you even told your sister that were getting married, are you even taken this serious?"
Hakeem said "I'll tell her, and I am taking this serious."
Laura doesn't care that Hakeem's not CEO or that he's not nominated for an ASA. But then Hakeem drops the bomb: 
Hakeem said "I got anika pregnant."
Laura slapped him and said "I don't care, but you better get your shit together or this is over.
Laura walks away witj out saying anything else.

The next day Trina got a text message from her mother saying that anika was rush to the hospital.
Trina didn't reply back because she wasn't going to go see anika.
She knew it was selfish of her but she didn't care.