Chapter 30

Another update? Yay!!!

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

The next day, Charlene told us that she would take us to a small island, after breakfast.

I got dressed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a long sleeved red shirt.

"The others are already downstairs," Tyler informed me.

I nodded and we got out and into the elevator.

"Cat?" somebody called my name.

I turned around and saw a guy that looked a little familiar to me.

"Tom?" I said, looking at him closer. "Oh my goodness, is that you?"

He laughed and nodded.

"Who's that?" Tyler asked from behind me.

"That's Tom. We used to go to a camp together when we were little," I told him and smiled at the memories. "This is my boyfriend, Tyler," I said to Tom.

"Nice to meet you, man," they shook their hands.

"This is my girlfriend, Makayla," he put his arm behind a girl. She seemed to be a year or so younger than us, but what impressed me about her, were her sweet hazel eyes and the way she looked at Tom. With so much admiration and love.

"Nice to meet you, Makayla," I smiled at her.

After a little chat with them, we met up with the others and had our breakfast.

"Hey, guys," Charlene greeted us.

"Hi," I told her.

"Today we are going to the Margaret Island. It's a small island on the Danube. There, you can hang out at the park, work out at the five kilometre long professional jogging circle, and just enjoy the car-free environment."

"Car-free?" Jake asked.

Charlene nodded. "The city fathers of Budapest decided to ban all motorised traffic on the island, except for a single bus line and police cars," she informed us.

"That's lovely," Allison smiled.

Hayden hugged her close to him and we walked all together.

We got in a small boat and traveled to the Margaret Island. The place was beautiful. There were trees and flowers everywhere, and you could clearly sense the fresh, fuel-free air.

Two girls were waving at us frantically from a bench, far away. One of them even stepped on the bench to be more visible.

"These are my friends," Charlene rolled her eyes. "They have never met people from another country and they were begging me to bring them with me so they can meet you."

"Now I feel like a celebrity," Hayden laughed, flexing his muscles.

Jake and Max went to the basketball court and played for a bit, even though the weather was cold and windy.

We went over to the girls and talked to them for some time.

One of them was a little bit more sociable than the other.

That was Aliya. She had dirty blonde hair and light brown eyes and said that she had been friends with Charlene since they were little, like Hayden and I.

The other girl was Hannah. She also had blonde hair, but her eyes were green. I always loved this combination. She told us that she met the girls two years ago and her dream was to grow old and still be friends with them.

After some time, my stomach started to growl.

"Is anyone else hungry?" I asked and everyone, and first of all my brothers, nodded.

"There is a nice restaurant you can go to. It's both good and cheap. You just have to walk all the way on this road, turn left and there you have it," Charlene told us, pointing at a road where a fine number of people were walking on.

"Thank you," I said. "Then we get the boat again and head to the hotel?"

"Yeah, I don't think there is anything else for you to see here. If it was summer, you could go to the water slides, but now it's too cold outside."

"For angels to fly," I added in a whisper. Apparently Tyler heard me, because he chuckled and shook his head.

"Have fun, you guys!" the girls left and we started heading to the restaurant, being super cold and hungry.