Jin Ending

(Y/n) made her way to the entrance of the house as she flicked her gaze from side to side in a contemplative manner, carefully assessing which way she would make her route home. She panted for a few seconds as her mind wondered around to make a rushed decision.

'I need to get home fast...who knows when they'll be back.' (Y/n) began a quick sprint down the road as she could feel her hopes lifting up with each second, convincing herself that her efforts would be rewarded with the justice she desired. She quickly came onto a street where she halted her pace to look around her environment to see: the park she had visited, an empty street as well as a few houses that seemed to hold an ambiance of silence everywhere she looked.

(Y/n) felt her heart pounding against her ribs as her hands shook with anticipation and distress. She propped herself on her knees to take a moment of serenity to clear her mind. "Alright, I just have to run home as quick as possible before anyone realises."

The girl stood up straight to take a deep breath as she felt the adrenaline coursing through her blood. "(Y/n)..." The female froze from the sound of the gentle vocals as they innocently called out for her in confusion. She felt her knees trembling, her face drained it's colour into a paler hue as she hesitantly looked back to address the individual that called out her name.

Jin's eyes gaped at her in bewilderment, watching the girl as though his brain could not register the escaped female's appearance. For a moment, the two seemed to be at a standoff as (Y/n) tried to comprehend the male's presence while the boy attempted to do the same.

As the pair refused to separate their eye contact from one another, (Y/n)'s body instinctually darted away, alarming the boy to quickly follow in her tracks.

The girl felt the wind pounding against her ears as she dared not to glance back, fearing it would stall her progress. She headed her destination towards the park where she was under the great hopes of losing the male amongst the area. After quickly wrapping through the empty playground she darted her gaze back with her aghast optics. The male seemed to be keeping up with her speed as he carefully followed in her tracks, declining to look anywhere else but the targeted individual.

(Y/n) began ascending the stairs of the hill, taking two steps at a time as she urged her body to hold on as she felt her stamina failing her. She briskly attempted to dodge his company as she ran straight into the bushes in a routine reaction. She followed the subtle path that her feet memories from her many visits of the route, but her mind kept itself distracted with the prospect of the male capturing her from behind.

As the girl came into a clearing, her mind processed the scenery in a delayed manner, causing her to swivel her attention to her route only to see the ground disappearing underneath her. The female gasped as she tried to skid to a halt, leading her footing right to the edge of the steep fall that lay unguarded for the safety of her body. Her feet shook around as her balance was altered to slowly send her body gliding down.

(Y/n)'s heart seemed to stop at the instance as she watched the sky moving into her vision as the rest of the grounded surroundings were left for her peripherals. She felt her body descending down the precipitous slope and as she felt the ground leaving her feet, her hand was swiftly snatched in a brisk vice grip. (Y/n) took a moment to register her frozen environment, feeling her body stabilise as her feet hung on the very edge of the cliff-like edge.

The female dared to look down at what she expected would be her descent to her demise, only to see a long way down into the shrubbery at the other end of the ground level. However her body was kept in one place and as she moved her gaze up to the higher plane, she noticed her hand reflexively gripping a second person's arm as he held tightly to the hanging girl.