Bako Ending

(Y/n) stepped outside of the house and fluctuated her movements between the roads in an indecisive manner. She gazed up the street where she began automatically pacing up the road in a steady stride. 'I don't have time to think. I need to get out of here before any of them come back.'

She allowed her feet to fly across the ground and felt the adrenaline boost her speed as she continued hoping for a favorable trip. When she managed to successfully cross the road in a swift jog, she looked around her surroundings to figure out her next route. She came to a stop, ignoring the drastic beating of her heart and pointed her sights to a turn in the road and directed her sprints towards the destination.

'I'll manage to turn into another street from here and then I'll be able to get to my house. I hope mum and dad are already home by now...' She let her mind focus back on the trail as she urged every one of her muscles to continue pumping energy through her body. Nearing the corner, she prepared to skid to halt in order for a clean turn to the next street ahead.

However, she felt all her muscles shut down in complete surrender as she spotted the person that distractedly walked around the edge out into the open to obstruct her path. She grabbed onto the wall as a quick means of halting her tracks before she seized the azure boy's attention with the loud friction that her feet emanated.

(Y/n) sucked in a swift breath of air before briskly turning back around in the other direction to escape the male's sights. However, Bako was soon snapped out of his state of shock to follow in pursuit of the female ahead. "(Y/n)! Stop right now!" He commanded the girl in a glaring tone, sending unpleasant shivers coursing through her body.

(Y/n) ignored his request and began yearning for her feet to fight against the tiredness and strain she was putting them through, chanting in her mind any optimistic words that would keep her spirits high. She blocked off the male's voice from her auditory range completely to try and obstruct and discouraging injunctions that would alter her progress.

"(Y/n) come back here right now and you won't get a harsh punishment!" The male called out, being completely disregarded by the female he was chasing. "(Y/n) if I catch you now I'll make you sorry for this!" The intimidating tone managed to filter through the girl's perception, making her heart frantically pump blood to her aching muscles.

'He'll catch up to me. There's no way I can outrun him to my house...' As the horrid realisation dawned on her, she heard the boy's footsteps gaining quickly on her. The female moved her legs at a faster pace as she tried to focus on the objective ahead.

"(Y/n), look out!" The girl shifted to a confused expression as she glanced beside her to see the oncoming bumper of a bus. Her eyes widened at the close proximity it was unwaveringly speeding up to. As she watched the vehicle making quick progression towards her form, she realised her body would not carry her away from the oncoming danger in time. She automatically clenched her eyes shut as she awaited for the frightening impact.

(Y/n) gasped out as she began nervously coughing in an attempt to regain a steady pattern of breathing. She groaned a she turned her shaky form over on her side to steady her body, letting her exterior adjust to the sudden movements. As her figure scraped around, a small shuffling sound echoed in the dark abyss that formed her environment.

As she glided her hands around on the surface she was laying in, she felt the soft texture that lined the cushiony area, giving her some sort of physical comfort. She let her blurry vision stray around the setting to see small rectangular windows lining the very top of the large room in consecutive patterns, allowing only small laces of light to enter from the dark sky.

'What...? Is it night time...? What happened?' (Y/n) looked at herself to take note of no noticeable change in her appearance. She took a moment to enter a more lucid mindset as she recalled the events that lead up to this moment. 'I...was hit by a bus, right? Is this the afterlife or something...?' She doubtfully glanced around to shake off the ridiculous conclusion, before the sensation of cautious distress took over.