53. You Take Care Of Him When He's Sick (CALM)

Three quick things:
1) 54 is 'You Go Camping' and 55 is 'You're Sick and Another Boy Takes Care Of You'.
2) For 56 I'm thinking of doing 'Fandom References'
3) Do you guys prefer the longer 2000 word imagines or the shorter 400ish word ones?

Ashton:
It might not outwardly seem like it, but you were really being nice when you called Ashton a 'needy little blanket gremlin'. He had managed to get himself sick, and had been complaining nonstop about being cold. Normally you would pass the nurse duty off to someone else, but your family and friends were all either sick themselves or busy. So you were stuck waiting on Ashton who was quite possibly the whiniest sick person ever.

"Y/NNNNN!" He yelled from his room for the third time in ten minutes.

You groaned and got up, "WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"I'M COLLLLLLD!" He yelled then coughed some.

You felt bad for the guy, you really did, but he already had half a dozen thick quilts stacked on him as it was. He was probably going to get heatstroke if he kept it up.

"You're probably running a fever," you put your hands on your hips and stared at him.

He coughed, "great detective work Sherlock now get me another blanket."

You flinched at his harshness, but fought the urge to just leave, "anything else while I'm here?"

"Another Advil," he sniffled, "and some water."

"Yes your highness," you walked out stiffly and started to gather the things he wanted. The whole time you were grumbling to yourself about how irritating he was being.

"HURRY UP!" He yelled as you went to fill up his glass of water.

"HOLD YOUR HORSES COWBOY, I'LL BE THERE IN A MINUTE!" You replied, arms full of things as you made your way back to his room.

"Finally," he glared at you as you put his things next to his bed.

You huffed and turned on your heel, fully prepared to walk out of the room and ignore him for the rest of the day.

"Wait! Where are you going?" He croaked out.

"Downstairs," you froze in the doorway.

"Well get me some crackers or something first, my stomach won't stop rumbling," he dismissed you, but you didn't budge.

"Well? Are you going or not?" You could hear the irritation in his voice as you slowly turned around.

You stared at him, "no I'm not, I get that you're sick and you don't feel good, but you've been being mean all day and I'm done. Get your own crackers."

"Hey!" Ashton protested as you left the room.

You didn't really mean it, you knew you wouldn't leave him to fend for himself all day, but he could wait an hour for you to calm down a little.

You settled down on the couch and flicked on the TV, ignoring Ashton who was already yelling at you to come back. In retaliation you simply cranked the volume until he stopped. Maybe five minutes later soft padding feet were heard as Ashton came out of bed for the first time that day.

You sighed and turned off the TV, you didn't want him to get up, he should focus on getting better. You stood and came face to face with your pale, sickly, brother. Ashton stood there in all his glory, sniffling as his nose ran, he pulled his blankets close to his body and you could see him shivering slightly.

"Sit down," you guided him to the couch, "I'll go find another blanket."

"One thing first," he stopped you, "I'm sorry. Being sick isn't an excuse to bully someone who's trying to help me. I'm just frustrated that we're getting behind schedule and I feel so gross, but I shouldn't take it out on you."