Chapter 22: Used up and Lifeless

A/N Dont forget to Vote and Comment!! It helps the story out!! ^w^

Tuesday

{Third Person P.O.V}

The small brunette awakened to a room that was certainly not his, he struck up in the bed he was in realizing he was shirtless, no infact he was naked. He looked over at Mark who was starting to stir awake while slowly remembering what had happened that night.

"Hey babe, Morning." Mark sat up rubbing his eyes awake.

Alex remained quiet looking down at his lap, "Morning..." He mumbled before grabbing his phone not only to see that they were far late from school but hundreds messages from his Mother. He wasnt gonna hear the end of this from her.

Alex sighed placing his face in the palms of his hands regretting his poor dissensions. He only wanted to forget this dark swelling pain in his chest. Alex put on his glasses swinging his legs over the bed side before having Marks arms swing around him and his lips on his neck.

"Mark stop.." Alex said lowly.

"Awh come on Alex, we had a great time last night one more round wouldnt hurt."

Alex looked back at Mark, thoughts jumbling his mind again. He was right no matter how many times we did it last night one or more rounds wouldnt matter cause im nothing but a rag doll for everyone, Alex thought. He looked back once again and laid himself out. "Do whatever you want.." Alex looked away from Mark knowing he didnt have to look to already know Mark was grinning.

Once again Alex found himself moaning and clawing on Marks back, giving himself away. He even called out Jordan's name on accident. No matter how many times they did it he never got Jordan out of his head, thats all he could even think about even.

~

{Jordan's P.O.V}

The past two days have been such hell for me, everywhere I go I have this sick twisted feeling in my chest..Jared tried apologizing countless numbers of times but I couldnt look him in the face, maybe I can try talking to Alex again today... I got to school and notice neither Alex or Mark was there. I wonder if he is just late.. Emma came running into the room looking at me infront of Alex's desk, "Is Alex here?!" She seemed stressed. "No, why is everything alright?" My stomach felt extremely uneasy. "His Mother said he didnt go home last night.." That was it I was going to look for him if its the last thing I do, I grabbed Emma's hand running out of the school wiping some tears at the possible thoughts of him...being dead..

"W-Where are we going?!" Emma yelled halting me.

"Were looking for Alex!"

"Why do you care..? You hurt him in the first place!"

I turned back with teary eyes, "I didnt mean to...-" While looking for Alex with Emma I explained everything to her. We called out his name like he was some sort of lost dog but got no response, we started to lose hope.

"Yesterday...I saw Alex leave with Mark in his car. He could be with Mark.."

We spent the whole day searching but no luck, only if we knew were Mark lived we could find some clue or something.. It was no luck so we left hoping he would be in school tomorrow.

~

Wenesday

Wednesday I found myself running to school hoping to see Alex there. I run down the hall and find him at his locker, I smiled getting closer till my smile faded to see Mark lock lips with Alex infront of my own eyes. "Alex?" I approached him.

He turned around and faced me looking at the floor, and I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw hickeys all on his neck going across his collar bone. I clenched my fist trying to keep a stern look on my face watching Mark wrap is arm around Alex's waist.

"Where were you yesterday..? You had me and Emma worried sick.."

"Im sorry do I know you...?" He looked me in the eyes emotionless, like he didnt care no more..

"Alex dont play this game... please talk to me."

"Look he doesnt care about you anymore, get lost." Mark snarled

"I didnt ask you Mark. Alex thats not true i know it..Right..?"

Alex turned his head away.

"Alex..This isnt funny I thought you were dead!" I watch him continue to grab him binders and head into class with Mark close behind. I sighed turning around into class aswell seeing Emma try to talk to him in class but he just looks so lifeless...So I made a plan.

My plan went like this after school Emma would separate Alex from Mark on there way out in the crowds, then Emma runs and takes him around the side of the school building where me Kyle and Sasha will be waiting and cover his head with a bag taking him to Sasha's car. After we throw him in we take him to my house and talk some sense into him.

Emma, Kyle and Sasha smiled at the plan and were ready to take action after school.

The last bell rang and it was time to get into our positions and play out our plan. Me, Kyle and Sasha went to the side of the building and Emma waited at the front. We were ready to get our Alex back..

{Third Person P.O.V}

The small brunette went out the front doors with Mark only to be pulled out of view, he didnt know what was going on, everything was happening so quickly then it went black. "Go, Go, Go!" He heard a voice say while being dragged across the ground by who knows how many people. Alex was then thrown into the car and the bag was removed from his head revealing his friends and Jordan.

"What are you guys doing?!" He yelled.

"Hold on!!!" Sasha kicked on the gas speeding down the street.

"Were going to talk to you, without Mark." Emma said.

Alex looked down at his lap making fist with his hands, "This is kid napping!! I want to go home!!" He yelled out.

Sasha pulled into Jordan's drive and they lugged Alex in and sat him on Jordan's bed locking the door behind them. Alex looked at all of them then back down, "What..."

"Alex..." Jordan looked down at Alex kneeling infront of him, "-I want to fix everything... we want the happy you back.."

"Alex, hanging out with Mark is certainly not going to help...kissing him or what ever just letting him have you like that isnt going to help you feel any better about this." Emma held onto his hand.

Jordan explained everything to Alex but he got no response. "I know I was stupid, but I only wanted to protect you..Mark tricked me...Believe it or not Mark doesnt care about you...he is only using you.. I would never hurt you Alex, I promised you I wouldnt do that again...." All of Jordans hopes of getting Alex back went down the drain when he got no response. "-i-Im gonna get some air..." He choked out. Jordan started to make is way out of the room with small arms wrapped around him. He looked back to see the brunette crying into his back, he turned around and hung onto him.

"I thought you were using me so I tried getting you out of my mind with Mark and all i could think about is you.. I dont want to be your toy anymore!!! I just want to be your boyfriend..." He sobbed out.

"I want the same thing... I truely do love you Alex...i never want to make you cry again.." They kissed each other on the lips.

"Now we need revenge..." Emma said, Everyone nodded.

"Lets do this."