twenty one

I sat at the kitchen table drinking my morning coffee with Josh, Joshy, Simon, Vik, Harry, Freya and JJ. Tobi and Ethan were still asleep and we had decided not to be dicks and wake them up considering it was only 10am.

"Has Rosie called you yet?" Joshy asked Harry who was sat on one side of me, JJ was on the other.

"No, why?" Harry said confused.

"She's coming to stay for a few days at the end of the July" he smiled.

"That's this month?" Squidge said even more confused than before.

"Yeah, she's coming London with her whole gang for two days and wanted to see us for two days. She wants to meet the rest of us she hasn't met" Joshy sighed.

Harry shrugged and went back to drinking his coffee.

"I haven't met her yet" I laughed.

Even though the Lewis household was practically my second home, I'd never stayed the night there and Rosie just always seemed to be out. We were the same age and all so I was pretty sure we'd get on fine.

"She's really excited to meet you, Bethy" Joshy laughed.

"I can't wait to see my girlf again" JJ smirked.

"Oi she's mine" Si laughed,wiggling his finger at him.
I burst out laughing.

"The iconic duo Beth and Rosie together at last" Josh smiled.

There had always been a thing about Rosie and I. It seemed to come up every single Sidemen Would You Rather video.

"And last but not least..." Freezy laughed, looking through the tweets on his phone and stopping at one. "Ethan's sister or Harry's?"

He looked around at the boys sat around him; Simon, JJ, Chip and Harry.

"How the fuck do you pick?" Simon laughed loudly.

"Harry's of course" JJ smirked.

"But have you seen Beth Payne tho?" Chip added. "Ethan's defiantly."

"Oh yeah it's gotta be Beth" Freezy said while giving JJ a look of disapproval.

"I honestly can't chose" Si laughed.

"What about you, Harold?" Freezy smirked.

"Beth is actually 10/10 would bang" he laughed and then smacked his hand over his mouth after realising what he said.

"You fucking fancy Ethan's sister" Chip burst out laughing.

"N-no that-t is no-t what I said-d" he stumbled over his words. They all burst out laughing, thank god, and they ended the video.

I smirked to myself at the thought of it. I'd completely forgotten about the video. Best meet Chip soon then.

Ethan walked in and walked behind me, kissing me on the head.

"Morning little sis" he laughing, leaning against the counter top.

"What are we doing today then?" I asked, looking around me. Everyone shrugged.

The problems with living with 10 people.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I wanna spend the day with my sister" Ethan smiled.

"BROTHER SISTER DAY" I shouted.

Ethan and I always had brother sister day where we filmed a video or two and just caught up with each other. You know our lives where kinda packed by now.