Chapter 15

Robyn was rushing down the corridors. She was late for class. She was never late for class which made her skin crawl and it wasn't just any old class she was late for. No, it was Snape's class which meant she was going to get a bucket load of detentions.

Now her reason for procrastinating and being late for class was rather pathetic. Robyn knew that. But she couldn't help it. She blamed it on herself but she also blamed it on the fact she was a girl. A teenage girl who was still trying to find herself. She also blamed it on boys and hormones.

She didn't want to face Harry. That was why she was late and now running down the corridors to get there. She hadn't even had time to sort her hair out, not that she really cared but she wanted to look at least somewhat presentable.

Robyn had laid in bed that morning worrying about how Harry will react when he sees her.

It had been a couple of days since Robyn's slip up and she had not had the courage to approach Harry, Ron or Hermione.

If Hermione or Ron had asked about her absence she would lie and say she was catching up on homework. But she just didn't want to face Harry.

But now she had no choice. She had already worried about it all morning resulting in her taking her time to shower and get dressed and now she was late.

The night of her slip up Hermione had forced her to spill everything about her liking Harry. Robyn had no choice but too. Robyn hated feelings. She really did. She wished she didn't have to feel anything.

Meanwhile, while Robyn was nearing Snape's class, Harry, Ron and Hermione were already there. And although they were still worried about Robyn, the Yule Ball took over most of their concentration as it was nearing way too fast for their liking.

"This is mad. At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron complained to Harry, looking up from the notes he was meant to be writing down. Before Harry could answer, Snape came by and hit Ron around the head. Ron ducked his head back down and carried on writing for a few minutes.

Once they knew they were clear, they carried on; "Well, us and Neville!"

"But then again he can take himself." Harry said as his eyes trailed over the black board to read what was written.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." Hermione butted in once she looked and double checked Snape wasn't going to catch them.

Ron gasped. "Now I'm really depressed."

Snape turned to them and eyed them suspiciously. The three carried on writing and tried to act as innocently as possible though a small smile played on Harry's lips.

The door to the classroom opened, causing everyone's attention to be focused on the person who opened it.

A rather dishevelled looking Robyn entered.

Normally, Robyn would shy away from all the eyes staring at her but not this time. She was better now. Braver.

Ignoring the fact that her face was red from catching Harry's eye, she held her head up and took a seat on the same table as the trio and immediately began to work after asking Hermione what to do.

"Miss Thompson, detention. Saturday evening." Was all Snape uttered. Robyn nodded faintly and dreaded saturday evening.

"Well Hermione, you're a girl." Ron said.

Robyn stiffled laughter at the fact Ron could be so blunt. She could only stare at the three confused. She must have caught them mid-conversation.

"Oh well spotted." Hermione huffed angrily, her words dripping with sarcasm.