Blurbs

Blurb #1

Alexandra Knight was the saviour of Meilleur. She made everybody's lives more lively and did things others couldn't, but what happens when she had the secret she didn't want to rejoice with. I mean, technically, she didn't lie considering nobody asked...right?

Blurb #2

Aspen was not the regular 18-year-old girl. She finished her high school course at the age of 14 and eventually became an emancipated minor because of an unexpected turn of events in her life. She was one of the youngest Fellows (doctors) in her field and finally decided to go back to school in order to become a regular student and try to achieve her old dreams of being in the world of Arts.

She wants to see if this was the right thing she really wanted to do for the rest of her life, but what if her last name causes some disruptions at her new university.

This, is the story of...

Aspen Knight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

For those who don't know what an emancipated minor is... A minor who is "emancipated" assumes most adult responsibilities before reaching the age of majority (usually 18). Emancipated minors are no longer considered to be under the care and control of parents -- instead, they take responsibility for their own care.

I will be using the same exact characters as in the Royal Series, plus one *wink wink*

This is a spin-off of The Royal Series and would suggest for you to read the first book of the series, The Lonely King by Shevon L. , before reading this to get somewhat of an idea and a background, of course, you don't have to because I will be writing this with a lot of detail. I would call this more of a fanfiction to the series and this whole book is dedicated to Shevvie.

(The Royal Series is not completed and will possibly consist of 5 books. She is currently publishing the third installment)

Thanks for taking a look and hope you enjoy it!

-Suis-

P.S

I have asked her if I could do this, she said yes with conditions which I will of course respect.