(Young) Severus Snape~

You were sitting in potions beside Severus, because he is of course your partner for the whole year. You and Severus had been dating for maybe a year and a half now, possibly been on and off because the whole situation with 'Lily Evans'.

You were sitting in the back with Severus when you felt a warm hand being placed on your knee. You looked to your side to see Severus smirking, you blushed madly. When you tried to turn your attention back to your potions book you gasped loudly, because not only was Severus' hand on your knee no more, his hand was now placed on your inner thigh. You turned your attention to Severus clearly shocked and red.

"What are you doing!?" You whispered yelled to him making him chuckled a bit.

"I have no clue what you're talking about." He said looking away smiling still having his hand placed on your leg.

"You idio-", you were suddenly cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"Ms, Y/L/N and Mr. Snape. What on earth is so happening back their to make you both whisper in my class?" Professor Slughorn asked making you go even redder.

"I-uh- Professor it was just Severus being a t-total git like usual. But I think he's done now, so you may carry on. Sorry Professor." You said stuttering the whole time while Severus was beside you laughing to himself and nodding at the same time while you were talking.

"Oh okay. That's okay, just don't let it happen again. Thank you very much." Slughorn went on with the topic.

"You are so dead after class you git!" You whispered in Severus' ear biting his ear lobe. He yelped and went pale before going red. You giggled.

~

After Potions you and Severus decided to go outside by the black lake since it was nice out. You wanted to read or possibly take in the beautiful sight of the black lake.

You sat down by a tree resting your back on it while Severus came and laid his head on your lap. You looked down at him and smiled.

"You're such an ass for doing that in class. Making me blame you for everything. You total git." You said shaking your head at him. He started laughing.

"Well you're the one who decided to just whisper out loud in class leading Slughorn's attention to us. It's mostly your fault here. So be happy you blamed me." Severus said smirking. You rolled your eyes and turned your gaze to the light that was shimmering above the water, it was simply beautiful.

"You're really beautiful, Y/N. Has anyone ever told you that?" Severus said making you turn your gaze back to him only to see him starring at you with puppy love eyes. You smiled sweetly.

"Thank you Sev. But I think you're the beautiful one here." You smiled making Severus laugh.

He sat up and kissed you on the lips passionately. You moaned into the kiss by accident making you pull away and blush.

"I am so sorry." You laughed and looked down. Severus put two fingers under your chin making you look up into his eyes.

"It's okay. Don't be embarrassed." He smiled sweetly and kissed you again, only this time he kissed you roughly. You moaned again into the kiss and that led to you laying on the ground with Severus between your legs still kissing you. You started to untie Severus' tie when he pulled back slightly and looked into your eyes.

"Are you sure Y/N?" Severus asked a bit worried. You smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'm sure Severus." You said, untying his tie and throwing it to the side.

You started to take off Severus' school robes while he untied your tie and undressed you. Within seconds you both laid naked having one of your cloaks on the ground under you both and the other covering both yourselves. Severus positioned himself between your legs and looked down at you with the same worried expression again. You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I'm still sure about it, love." You said giggling to yourself.

Severus kissed you lightly on the lips before he slowly slid in his member pumping in and out steadily and slow. You moaned out loud biting on your lip. You gripped onto Severus' arm that was by your head supporting himself up. You moaned again.

"S-Severus." You said moaning out loud. Severus started to pump in and out faster every time you said his name. You started to scratch Severus' back making him groan and pump in and out hard. You moaned and hugged Severus into your body, you were digging your nails into his back making his back bleed in spots here and there.

After about 30 minutes of doing it by the lake, you had totally forgot you were obviously by the Black Lake just doing it where people could see you.

"S-Severus, were outside." You said blushing.

"No really?" He said and dropped down beside you panting like a dog.

"No I mean, we're outside. Where everyone could see us." You said trying to state the obvious. Severus looked around and noticed only a few people looking.

"And just to think.. I was probably moaning loud." You squeaked and hid your face.

"Who cares about them Y/N. The fact is that I truly love you and I had fun." Severus said, smiling. You smiled and blushed.

"I love you too Severus. And I'm pretty sure you know that." You said smiling widely and kissed him on the cheek.

You heard someone clear their throat behind you and you tensed up. You looked behind you only to be faced with four other boys.

"Who knew Snivels can actually get some?" James Potter asked shocked while looking at you and Severus covered in only a robe.

"Yeah who knew?" Remus Lupin commented smirking while looking over his book.

"B-but- how!? This must be a dream. James say 'Padfoot is an all mighty great God' if this is real, if this is fake and only a dream punch me." Sirius said. James punched Sirius in the arm and Sirius fell over holding his arm in pain saying, "that was real. It's real."

"I am confused... Do I wanna know?" Peter asked Remus. Remus just shook his head and lead Peter away from the scene.

'Bloody brilliant.' Was all you lastly thought.

______________________

I am still so sorry I didn't do anyone's requests yet! Holy vacca! I'm just trying to type out y'all requests so I can post them all at the same time, yano? That's why it's taking forever and I usually don't have the time to write now these days, only all because of school. And trust me I'm trying to think out these ideas and shit while I'm still thinking in class. It's difficult yo. But anyways, chow.

-Rose. x