Yuma Mukami x Celia Sakamaki x Shu Sakamaki ( She's Not Lying )

Okay, so this is my first Canon Character(s) x OC. So if you don't like this type of thing, then don't read. Other than that, enjoy. 

This is when Celia is a freshman at Ryotei Academy. Meaning she, Lucius, and Rosanna are in Highschool. And May is in Middle School.

___________________________________________________

Celia Eleanor, or Celia Sakamaki as the school knows her, was on her off period. Meaning she was, maybe not, Celia didn't know, going to be asked tons of questions from her step-brother's fangirls.

Her step-brothers were popular at Ryotei Academy, because of their handsomeness and status at school. They had some rivals, like the Mukami brothers, but her step-brothers where known for their looks.

Celia was nothing like them. Literally. She take no resemblance to her brothers. The closest brother that even looks like her is Reiji, but he has purple hair, not black hair. Another thing, Celia was blind. Her step-brothers didn't really help her with that, only her biologiocal brother, Lucius did. Her personality was different, she was much kinder, and more shy then her step-brothers.

She wasn't known for her apperance. Since she was blind, and people don't really see her as perfect like her step-brothers, but that doesn't mean she isn't considered hot at her grade level, she just wasn't asked out a lot. She was known for being friends with Rosanna Mukami. Who was the little sister of the Mukami brothers. People say the friendship between the two of them were 'Kindred Spirits.' Celia and Rosanna never really understood what that ment, but they didn't care.

Celia, was just walking around, since she had nothing else to do. She just walked around the building with her cane. When she hit something. From her experience, it was a person.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" Yuma said. Then he saw who he bumped into.

"Sorry! Pardon me!" Celia stuttered. Then she tried to walk away. But Yuma pulled her back.

"Celia! You brat! Don't just walk away like that!" Yuma said.

"Yuma? What is it?" Celia asked.

"Come with me! I need to talk to you!" He said, dragging Celia away.

"Alright." She said, being dragged by Yuma.

After being dragged away, Yuma had lead Celia towards an empty room. Which happened to be a Music Room. The Music Room where Celia's eldest step-brother, Shu Sakamaki, always was in.

"Now, you Sakamaki Brat. Where's Rosanna?" He growled. Not caring that Shu was in the room.

"She's sick." Celia said, plainly.

"Stop giving me this Bullshit Sakamaki! Where is she?!" Yuma said. After grabbing her collar. 

That got Shu's attention. Mostly because someone said his last name. Hey, who know who's people are referring to when they say Sakamaki. There's 7 people that go here with that last name. Well, Celia prefers her original last name, but nobody really calls her by that.