Monster Of A Man

Aphmau's POV:
My vision returns and I look around. It seems that the figure had thrown me over their back and carried me off. All around us is a auburn darkness.
"Laurance..?"
"Oh, you're finally up." He places me on the ground. If I had enough energy, I'd run off though I could barely sit up right. As I lie on the ground looking toward the the sky, he peers into my view. Surprisingly, he's in a human form. "Hey." He smirks. "Why are you doing this..?" "Getting straight to the point, I see. Well, do you really want the story, Aphmau..?" He lies down next to me and looks up as well. "Of course.! All of this is just so confusing.. I moved to this town for a good place for senior year, not to become whatever I am, help lost friends and strangers, and find whatever you are!" He laughs. "You didn't move here for love either and yet you found him." I'm left with no response. "Looks like I got you there, didn't I, Aphamu? Now, since you want the story, here we go.
This place, Phoenix Drop, is magic. Though I doubt that it isn't obvious."
"..Wasn't obvious when my family was checking out the house.."
"DON'T CUT ME OFF!! I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to... Anyway, the story goes, as many know, a boy walked into the woods to explore. He walks and walks until he found a cave which, inside, was a portal. With his curiosity, he went in. Inside was absolute hell, yet the boy continued. He saw a burning castle before him. Four guards stand at their posts in the entrance to the castle. Idiotically, he went up to the demons.!This cost him his life. But he came back to life, but as one of them. They now accepted them. He was raised there, but forgotten in his old world. He had lost himself in hell. Grown by monsters, he became one. They let him free into the world at the age of 15. With no more emotional connection to this world, he destroyed it. He stole, he burned, he murdered. He didn't know what he did was bad. He was taught it was right. When this boy learned all the harm he had caused. He ran from the portal. But before he left, a young child came up to him in the woods. The monster told him-" "He told him how love can break you." I whisper.
"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU SHOULDN'T KNOW THAT!" He yells, his face inches from my face with his teeth bared. Laurance starts to glow red. I move back and pick up a stick next to me. "S-stay back..!" "YOU THINK THAT SCARES ME? WHAT MAKES YOU THINK A STICK CAN STOP A MONSTER!?"
((I mean, it worked in Undertale..))
He jumps forward and a white light appears, pushing him backwards. My wings returned and I regain my energy. He's now the one that lies on the ground with fear in his eyes. "Enough of your games, Laurance. I don't care if you didn't finish your story! I need answers!" The stick in my hand glows and begins to get really cold. It is now a shimmering blade of ice. "You WILL take to Aaron's family and you WILL show me where Zane is and you WILL help me fix all this so you can be spared. Do you promise me that?"
"I promise, my lady.." I pull him up and he now sits on his knees before me.
"Don't call me that! Now, which direction?" "West" he says as he leans his head in the direction. "Then let's get going. We've got a long road ahead of us." I pick him up and begin to fly into the darkness. It is so silent yet so loud that I can't hear a word.
-
-
"..if only you realized I didn't want to hurt, Aphmau.. If only you realized gaining love is my only hope.."