Perfect Redemption

Author:ClaudiaOverHere

Status:Complete

Rating:Mature

Parts:36

Description:

Jax Deneris is the definition of the devil. He has a knack for twisting and manipulating his words to get whatever he wants. He's a monster. He cheated on his girlfriend of three years. With her very own sister. He fights in underground tournaments and won't hesitate to kill anyone standing in the way of his victory. He's also 200 pounds of hotness and every single girl who he's ever fucked with or over knows it. He doesn't deserve to get redemption. He is wicked, malicious and pure evil. He burns everything he touches. Still, that doesn't mean he won't try to burn me. He's marked me for life. I see it in his eyes. When he wants something, he will get it. Jax Deneris always gets what he wants. But he won't get me. I'm not falling for his bullshit. I'm not going to let him past my defenses. If the devil wants me, then I'll have to use his own weapon against him. It's time to fight fire with fire.

Author's Review:

First of all, this book was absolutely amazing.It was a great read, and certainly didn't let me down.The ending was perfect.I loved this book, as well as the other two books in the series.(Perfect Addition and Perfect Illusion)If you have not read any of these books, I would totally recommend it.