one

i was walking home from school as i heard someone yelling from behind but i just ignore it since its full with kids playing around there.

"aryaaa !"i stopped as i heard the yelling got closer and it turns out it was my name.

i turned around and it turns out to be the short guy.i put a hand on my hips as i wait for him to reach me.

i was about to sip on my americano ice but jimin snatched it from me and drink it till the bottom.

he gave me back the empty cup and chuckles a bit.being a patient friend,sacarstically smiled,waiting for him to tell me.

he took out a piece of paper and showed me with an excited face on him.i took the paper from him and survey it.

"OMG.OMG.OMG" i started to jump around happily."JIMIN OMFG" i hugged him and keep on jumping.

"we got an A+ for the assignment ? omg"i look back at the paper.

"suprising aye ?"jimin make his fab face.

"if its wasnt me who help you with the lyrics"a lazy-husky voice came into the atmosphere.

the both of us looked at our side almost at the same time to see the grumpy-pale-granpa,yoongi,walking lazily towards us while holding on his one bag straps over his shoulder.

"if it wasnt us who sings so angelically for the song"i rolled my eyes and hug my chest.jimin did too.

yoongi waved his hand infront of us and just walk away.we followed him from behind still excited with the results.

"what do you guys think will happend to us after graduation ?" yoongi suddenly asked."still friends of course !"jimin answer immediately.

"what about you,arya ?" yoongi looked at me with his small eyes.

"like jimin said still 'best' friends,correction.but maybe you guys will be more busy with bts.why are asking this question yoongi ?" i looked back at him.

"curious."he answered simply with a little smile.

jimin and me exchange look secretly and just shrugged it off.

-

"thanks for sending me home guys !" i waved at them as i was about to close the door.

"see you tomorrow arya !"jimin said waving back.yoongi just smiled.i closed the door and squeal while jumping.

i still cant believe that we got an A+ for the asignment.well,i should start believing it because im smart.

"arya,youre home ?" i heard my mom from the kitchen.i quickly run to her and hug her.

"why so happy today ? you always come home,whining about school,'the teacher is so mean for giving me too much homework' " my mom stomped on her feet with a pout on her face just like me everyday i came home from school.

"well,remember that i told you my music teacher told us to produce a song for the asignment ?" she nodded at my question.

"well,guess what ?" she looked at me,getting anxious."we got an A+" i smiled when i saw my mom smiling brightly."thats my girl.see ? when you study,you will always get great marks" my mom started to nag about my laziness when it comes to study.

"mom please,you know that i hate study.well,its true that im happy about getting great marks but its because its music mom.you know how much i love music right ?" i whined a bit.

i pouted as my mom glared at me."mom,can i be a singer ?" asked her,hoping she will approve.

"no,arya.can you stop following yoongi and jimin like a lost puppy ? dont you have any girl friends ?" my mom knitted her eyebrows as she looked at me.