When Hope is Gone...

If death would hit me in the face, I wouldn't care... And maybe I wouldn't mind as well. Death seemed to be my haven from this whole situation. It would take me away from the present and away from the heavy body that seemed to always be on top of me.

As time goes by, I can't help but continue to pray for any type of salvation from this horrible nightmare... Even as I become senseless towards, this.

There was a small scratching sound that brought my attention out to the present.

A flash of a blood like color swooped by in the corner of my eye. There was no wet sounds, no grunts, no cries of pleasure, no nothing.

He wasn't here.

My dried lips moved slowly to form a smile. I felt the skin splitting, followed by the sting.

Something cold touch my limp hand, sending a shudder up my arm. My gaze landed on the dog that seemed familiar.

Was it... Nile?

No...

Maybe Red? Seems befitting.

The dog's wet nose brushed against my hand once again, before thick and tangled fur went under my fingertips.

I enjoyed this... It made me temporarily forget the horrors I suffered.

"Smile." I jolted and trembled at the voice.

The dog scampered away towards the door, disappearing from sight. I watched the empty space left behind. My fingers shook, most likely from fear.

No! No! No!

Images flashed through my mind, ones that I had tried so hard to forget. I could feel the bile rise in my throat and the unsteady pound of my heart just under my breast.

Oh, dear god, please no!

I feigned sleep. The sound of my heartbeat drowned out the noise of my surrounding as I fought to keep my breathing to be steady.

He'll hear me at this rate and who knows what he'll do after.

The loudness of my heart blocked any sounds and created more of a greater fear because I couldn't hear him if he was still in the room.

I was suddenly greeted by a gust of cold air. Slowly, I cracked my eyes open to see the door closed shut with no sign of anything in the room. I breathed a sigh of relief.

It's been a while, a long, long, long while since I was fully here, mentally.

And I didn't like it.

What if... I just give up? There's no way I can escape. I-I'm stuck here for as long as he wants me to be here, a-and he could kill me if he wanted to.

I silently sobbed into the bed while a large wave of feelings hit me like a truck.

This was my reality. There's no escape, no hope, no nothing!

I buried my face deep into the mattress and let out a silent scream and a sob. My hands fisted the mattress.

I am better off dead–

A horrible pain caught my attention. Withdrawing my hand, I stared at my bleeding fingers through the damn strands of hair that stuck to my crying face.

Blood... But how?

My unharmed hand slipped in between the mattresses and felt something cold and hard.

This... I had completely forgotten this!

I quickly withdrew my hand and used it to cradle my injured one.

The plan! I had drawn up a plan on escaping because I had found this, and I forgot... Can I still do it? I-I mean he comes in here a lot and I won't be able to do what I needed to do before. I can't get on his good side now that I know he's been doing that to me! Because of that I can't try to able to do anything knowing that my own body has been violated by him, countless of times...

Tears yet again sprang to my eyes as images flashed through my mind.

Because of that–

A sudden thought came to mind.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No. No.No. No. No. No. No. No.

I will not resort to doing that! I will not comply to his disgusting and atrocious acts. I will not continue to be violated by him willingly, even if it can allow me to escape.

But...

Was I really thinking this? God I hope not. There was maybe still a chance at escaping by being nice and pretending to not hate him.

Yeah, that's right. I can still continue with my first plan. Pretending to like him in order to escape.

C'mon (Name)! You can do this. If all fails, then, you will probably resort to that, and you know you don't want to go down that path, so let's make that a motivation for you.

The first is to escape.

And the second is not to resort to that.

You can do this. You just got to believe in yourself.

I wiped my face with the single piece of fabric on me, the sweater. Tears and snot were cleared off of my face and I was only left with the warmth that came with crying and as well as the pain in my throat from it.

You can do this! I motivated myself. With one last sniff, I wiped off the blood.

Just watch you stupid kidnapper! I'll get you with my secret weapon. You will wish that you never did any of this to me as you rot in hell after I use what you left behind. I'll make sure to stab you in the back in the end, Jeff.

--

Temptation is like a knife, that may either cut the meat or the throat of a man; it may be his food or his poison, his exercise or his destruction. -John Owen

----

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I actually had this ready a while back, but I was hopping to release it when I had more chapters done, but anyway, hope you guy enjoy!