Chapter 1 Warm Weather

Zane's POV:

Aaron, Aphmau , Travis , Laurence, Garroth and I were all having a day at the beach together.
I didn't really want to go but Aphmau insisted I went. It helps that she bribed me to go with cupcakes.
Everyone else was splashing in the waves or enjoying themselves but I was sat up on the shore in my usual outfit.
It was a super hot day and I was going to die in my hoodie! But I didn't say anything. I wasn't going to change into something else. Laurence and Garroth have been dating for while now. They're quite happy together. It's nice to see them spending time together out here in the sunshine. Speaking of relationships, Aphmau and Aaron are still together. It still kinda upsets me but there's nothing I can really do about it. Oh my Irine! I'm dying from the heat! I still don't want to be seen in nothing but pony swimming trunks! I'm not going to change or go swimming! I don't care if I actually pass out from heat! I'm not doing it!

"Hey Zane!" I hear a voice yell to my right. " Oh, it's you Travis. What do you want? If you're going to ask me to go swimming with you, it's not happening!" I reply. " What? No. You don't look like your in the mood for swimming and well, I'm not really in the mood for swimming either." Travis said with a casual smile on his face. " Well that's a relief." I say, thanking Irine that I didn't have to make up some excuse to not go swimming.
" Hey Zane... You look really hot~ " Travis said biting his lip and staring into my eyes, well, my eye. " W- W- What?!" I stammered. Travis looked away from me and said " You look like you're dying from the heat in all those clothes! It's the middle of summer!" He turns to face me again, His face only just noticeably blushing. " Oh. I thought..." I start before Travis cuts me of by saying " You should just take them off~" suduction in his voice. He and Katelyn had broken up a while back because he had gotten sick of being beaten up and yelled at by her. I guess he could flirt with whoever he wanted, I just didn't expect it to be me. " T-Travis! OMI! Someone could hear you and I... " I started before Travis cut me off once again " Are you going to take those dammed clothes off or I am I going to have to do it myself?" I blushed. Travis came closer, with a sexy smile on his face. I could tell exactly what he meant. I knew his intentions. I was so tired of seeing the others with their partners and wishing that someone would love me like that. I hate to admit it but I don't always like being alone. I don't know if it was the fact that sun was hot and I hadn't much water that day so my brain probably wasn't functioning or if it was just Travis doing a good job of turning me on but I decided what I was about to do next was a good idea. " Listen Travis, You are pretty hot but I don't think we could do the deed with the others around." Travis bit his lip again, Shit he was hot! Woah... Maybe I had a crush on Travis this whole time.

Sorry! To be continued!