Chapter 31

Comment please! :)

♥ Catherine's P.O.V ♥

The restaurant Charlene suggested, turned out to be really cute and cozy. In the middle of the room, was a big fireplace made out of stone, that kept all the customers warm.

We all got different dishes of pasta and ate, having a small conversation going.

"They said that tomorrow it's going to be snowing," Max said, wiping some sauce off the corner of his mouth.

"Don't even think of snow fights," I warned them.

"Why?!" Hayden whined. Both Allison and I turned to look at him, surprised.

He blushed and smiled sheepisly.

Tyler chuckled from beside me. "Let the poor guys do whatever they want. Hayden can look after them and play with them too. We can go get my Christmas gift," he smirked and held my hand under the table.

"Sounds good, but what about Ally?" I asked, looking at her.

She shrugged. "I still have to write a composition for school. I will just sit in our room."

"Are you sure?" Hayden asked her and she nodded, smiling genuinely.

After eating, we stood up to leave.

On my way out, I run into a girl, accidentally spilling her cherry juice all over her top.

"Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!" I apologised.

She looked at me with wide eyes. "Sorry? That's the best thing you could do to me!" she smiled. "I hated that top, but my mum made me wear it today because it's Christmas season," she said pointing at the white top with the Santa Clause stamp on it.

I laughed, "It's not that bad," I smiled. "I'm Catherine, by the way."

"I'm Zoe. And I'd better go change. It was nice meeting you," she waved at me and left smiling.

I went out and looked for the others, who had already left the restaurant and were heading to the boat.

"Hey, where's Cat?" I heard Tyler ask.

Time to get revenge.

"Boo!" I screamed, jumping on his back.

Allison squealed and my brothers jumped a little.

"Nice try, baby, but I had seen you," he smirked and I slapped his cheek lightly.

We walked to the boat, and when we got back on the land, I spotted two girls sitting on the pavement, selling bracelets.

I dragged Tyler towards them, telling the others that we would find them at the hotel later.

"Hello," one of them greeted us.

"Hi, I'm Catherine and this is my boyfriend, Tyler," I told them. "I saw you are selling bracelets?" I asked.

"Yeah," the other one nodded. "I'm Christina and this is my best friend, Ciara. We make bracelets and sell them in order to get money for our graduation trip," she informed me.

"That's sweet," Tyler said and I agreed. "Pick one," he told me. "I'll pay for it."

"But I want to buy four. For me, Ally, Alexa and Elsa," I informed him.

"I'm still paying," he shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and picked four bracelets. We payed for them and said goodbye to the girls.

Before returning to the hotel, Tyler suggested going on a walk.

"Do you want to do something romantic?" he asked smirking.

"Romantic or cheesy?" I laughed, remembering all the things we have done together.

"Ugh, cheesy," he sighed. "But you're going to love it," he promised.

"Sure," I shrugged.

He took my hand and we walked towards a girl who had been drawing something on her canvas.

"Hey, can you make a painting of us?" Tyler asked. She looked up and smiled at us.

"It would be my pleasure," she said. "Take a pose together and sit as still as you can."

I took my arm and placed it behind Tyler's back. He did the same, and then we connected our pinkies and looked into each other's eyes smiling.

"I really do love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," he whispered back.

Half an hour passed and our painting was ready.

"Thank you," we told her smiling and left.

I looked at the painting. It was impressive. It looked so realistic, as if it was a photograph. I looked at the signature on the right corner, on the bottom of the painting.

Crystal, you're doing magic.