Chapter 1: The Beginning

hello my name is Raul I have 20 years I ran the university has 5 faculties, because I ase later my class at my school and also to see me with my cousins, friends and my girlfriend, suddenly a blast heard in 5 faculties, then I faint when I wake up I see that I feel strange, I see my clothes and too big, suddenly I see a glass and I see my brown and red hair was now blond and blue wisps and my brown eyes were blue now I see that I spend apparently shrunk I or rather rejuvenated eh I look like when I was in elementary me afraid and step and a rock up in the air and still there floating me afraid more then throw an airstream throwing the far , then I saw I could move the water and throw fire, touch a light beam and could then also move like shadows. Then I do not understand why I spend this then I thought about who could help me solve this and that person is the teacher Akari teacher is my best friend I've known since I was a child, although 10 years older than me, I ran my speed Akari professor's mansion when I get I saw that the teacher had, where to go to buy some and I said.

Raul: Professor Akari help me on something I'm Raul, his friend Raul.

Professor Akari: good joke kid I know Raul and Raul is no longer a child of primary school.

Raul: I can prove it.

Professor Akari: Well tell me 3 things that Raul just know me.

Raul: 1. you like popcorn in a very strange way with soy sauce butter and chocolate.

2. you have never liked papaya, guava, zucchini and pineapple like me.

3. on a spring break in college got a ....

Professor Akari: I believe you, but Raul has happened to you.

I told him everything that happened and started thinking and said that these explosions that happened to me and also teach my powers then said.

Raul, and I'm going to tell my parents, my teachers, friends and my girlfriend melody.

Professor lit, the TV while going over some notes he had and was in the news they were talking about the explosions that happened in college who had killed people and others are in intensive care and then think about fake my death to hide my powers and began one new life, and the teacher told me to your new life as if we pretend you're my nephew or my son of one of my ex-girlfriends who died and I told him I was fine and that the result was wrong of one of its notes were mathematical calculations had jumped sign and he told me how I knew if these problems do not teach until senior year of college, then I realized that the explosion not only gave me powers but an intelligence beyond my knowledge .

Then stay with the teacher and the next day, went on TV the list of people who died and my name was on the list, then we moved to another country and take the identity of the son of Professor Akari, in that other state we went to live in another mansion and say mansion as the teacher owns a company the Shirayama company in the mansion we put them to practice the powers he had also discovered that had accidents professor said he would think about how help, and also to keep a low profile told me I had to go to school, but primary in those days we went to enroll in primary so he could start school, I enrolled in 1st grade, then back to the mansion , then I went to practice my powers then I went to sleep then the next morning, the teacher woke me up, I went to school and I present my new name and age.

Raul: hello my name is Raul Oliver Shirayama, I have 6 years.

then the hours passed and I was listening to a lot of pripara something, then it was time to check out and some friends told me.

????: Hey pripara want to come to us, all you need to enter is this,

I teach a class called priticket ticket, and then I told them.