A good doctor - John one shot x reader

It was an ordinary summer night. I had some days off so of course I stayed up late. I sat half slouching on the comfortable couch in 221B, the flat which I shared with John and Sherlock. After hoping, screaming, begging and threatening John and I finally got Sherlock and Mycroft agreeing to see their parents for one weekend, so we had the apartment to ourselves for two, wonderful days. It was weird not to see Sherlock pacing up and down or not to see him lying lazily on the couth when we was bored. And it was unusual not to see him staring at his problem wall, but I must admit that I won't mind at all if I had more days like this, more Sherlock-free days. Just me and John. 

It was cold so I put a pillow on my legs and cuddled against John who responded with an arm around my shoulders, knowing that I probably found it cold in here- I always found it cold. 'Cold?' he asked anyway and looked down a little to look at my face, I was still slouching. I sat up right and claimed my place against John again, then nodded which made him laugh. I've always liked his laugh, it was so cute, one of the many things that made him so adorable. I tried to grab the remote but I couldn't reach it so John got it for me and put it in my hands. 'It's unbelievable how lazy you can be sometimes.' He said. 'I'm saving my energy.' I responded as a defence. 'Saving? For what?' A little smile appeared on my face. 'I'm saving my energy so I can scream extra loud at Sherlock when he has returned and tells us that he almost killed Mycroft, or his parents.'

John grinned because of my answer and said: 'You can't save your energy much longer. He'll probably return tomorrow because he is thrown out by his deeply offended parents.' I nodded in agreement and zapped through the channels. We've just watched a comedy show, really hilarious, but after it ended a film about war began and I thought that John had seen more than enough war in his live. So I zapped through the channels, my head on his chest, while I listened to his breathing. The rising and falling of his chest was more interesting than most of the programs that were playing now. 

'How about this movie?' The Sound Of Music was on the telly and that was one of my favourite films. 'It will end in a couple minutes, I think it's better if we watch something else.' I waited with changing the channel so I could see how long it would take till the ending. 'It has just began!' I protested. John sighed. 'Something else, okay? Choose something else.' I obeyed and zapped through the channels again. 'This is funny.' I said as Got Talent World Wide was on TV. 'I don't like talent shows.' Now I sighted. 'Little House On The Prairie?' He shook his head. 'Is it that you actually don't want to watch TV?' I asked and looked at him. 'I'm just a little tired, that's all.'

 'Random zombie horror film?' 

'No.' 

'Werewolf then?' 

'Nope.'  

'Bold and the Beautiful?' 

'Hell no.' 

'50 shaded of- 50 shades of grey?!' I pushed the off button on the remoteas fast as I could. John was laughing loud because I jumped up and rushed to turn the TV off. 'Fine, now I will never get that out of my head.' I put the remote down and sat down again, looking at my knees with my fingers at my temples making little circles. 'It's just a movie.' He said, still laughing at me. 'Of course, but that man looks a little like you.' I said and saw a questioning look on John's face. 'And... what is wrong with that?' he asked curiously. 'Well... don't laugh.' I said. 'Never.' He sweetly answered.

'Well, that woman, the ways she walks, it's just like Sherlock.' I admitted. 'Sherlock?!' his suddenly high voice made me laugh. 'Yes, Sherlock. And then he looks like you and she walks like Sherlock... And now I will never get that out of my mind.' I said frustrated. He pushed some hair out of my face and pulled it behind my ear. 'I'll help you get it out of your mind.' Suddenly, he lifted me up, carefully as if he was afraid to break me, and dragged me out of the room. I protested first, but my little screams changed into laughter and he chuckled with me. I pushed my arms around his neck as he dragged me. He opened a door and walked in, then shut the door with his foot and lay me down on a soft bed. 'Close your eyes.' He said and sat down next to me. I obeyed again. 'Keep them shut, doctor's orders.' He whispered.

'How is this going to get me forget that?' I asked.  'Never doubt a doctor.' Another reason why he was so cute and why I could call myself the luckiest girl in the world to be with him. 'Well, I think that this will work.' He pushed his lips softly on mine, but had to stop not long after that because I was smiling too much. I opened my eyes and looked how his eyes were filled with light. 'What's wrong?' he asked without the smile leaving his face. 'You're a good doctor.' I said and kissed him again.

A/N

Hey there!

I have never seen 50 shades of grey, so the actor and actress probably don't look like Sherlock and John. I'm not that type of person to watch it.  I desperately hope you liked my first story, please read the next! I really did my best and I hope you could see that. Thanks for reading! ;-)

Catch you later...

-MS

*** Edit to this chapter, not too relevant to most of you ***

Hello! This is MS, and I needed to say a little thing. @EricCarrsDrumStick, you've been misbehaving in the comment section by using foul language to other readers spreading hatred unnecessarily (when is it ever necessary?). I have deleted your hate comments to maintain positivity in this Wattpad society. I hope you understand and hope that, in the future, you will think of what you write before writing it.

Luckily the rest of you are super kind and respectful in the comment section! You make this little writer's heart grateful for having you! ^^

That was all! Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for reading! :D

Catch you later... (part 2, hehehe)

-MS