Anything? - Moriarty one shot x reader

'So, are you going to talk now?' He asked with a soft, almost whispering voice in my ear. I shook my head heavily and tried not to look at my abductor. 'What? I didn't hear you. Did you say something? Are you going to talk?' I shook my head again. 'N-no.' I didn't recognize my own voice anymore. It was softer now, weaker, much weaker. 'Pity, how long are you going to say quiet? It's soooo booring!' I heard the voice say again. There was a little chuckle in his voice. He enjoyed this. He enjoyed to have me here, feeling so miserable. 

'Go away, Moriarty, please.' I cried. 'Oh dear, you can call me Jim.' He stroke his thumb over my cheek towards my chin. I sat on a wooden chair, chains around my wrists, waist and legs. They were so tight that my wrists and legs were bleeding and hurt even more when I moved. The room I was in, was totally empty and because there were no windows it was always dark, but there was some light when he came in. Moriarty had prisoned me for a week now, and he had tortured me every day. It had hurt, oh damn it had hurt, but now I just felt numb. I never told a single thing about the hiding place of John and Sherlock. They were hiding for Moriarty, he was too cruel and too good in his crimes so a hiding place was necessary until they found a plan to stop him. And I will never  tell where they're hiding.

Moriarty pushed some hair out of my face. 'Oh, you're looking terrible, my lady. What has happened to you? Did someone hurt my dear?' He cupped my face and looked at me with his big brown, almost black, eyes. 'You know that I'm not going to talk. Why don't you let me go or kill me now?' I asked with still a weird voice. 'Kill you now? No, no, don't be obvious. I mean, I'm going to kill you anyway someday, I don't want to rush it, though. I'm saving you for something special. You're not going to disappoint me, are you?' I used all my muscles to turn my face out of his grip. He turned my face again towards his. 'Are you, my lady?' He repeated but I didn't answer. I just sat there, looking at him, scared of what he was capable of. 

'Still quiet. Hmmm.... What do I do with you? You don't obey the rules, my rules. I asked you to speak, but you didn't. You just won't learn from your mistakes. What do I have to do to make you learn?' He walked around my chair but didn't let his eyes leave me. I tried to sit still, to imagine him gone, but I did not succeed. His voice was everywhere. His eyes stared at me from every corner of the room and even when I closed my eyes I couldn't escape the glare from his beautiful big eyes filled with anger. I could feel his warm breath in my neck as he spoke again. 

'You know what happens when someone doesn't obey my rules?' I still did not say a word. 'People die.' He whispered in my ear, making me shiver without any warning. 'PEOPLE DIE!' He screamed. 'So I suggest that you're gonna talk soon, my patience is running thin. But my lady is still not TALKING.' He slapped me in the face. It hurt bdly, but I was getting used to the pain. 'Shall I bring my friend Jasper in? You remember Jasper, right?' Of course did I remember Jasper. Moriarty didn't like to get his hands dirty so he had someone else to hurt me. He just stood in the corner of my prison and looked when I got tortured. Jasper was a tall, muscular man with dirty short blond hair. When Moriarty decided to hurt me, he called Jasper in and stood in the corner, commanding Jasper what to do. And he did it, without asking and without mercy. So when Moriarty asked to bring Jasper in, I moved in fear which made my wrists and legs hurt. 'N-no!' I desperately said. 

'No? Oh? Are you going to talk then?' When I stayed quiet I felt that he was walking towards the door. I couldn't see him walking because my face was turned to the wall and my back to the door. 'Wait!' I called out. 'Please, please!' He turned around and walked slowly to me so he could look at my face while I begged. 'Yes, my dearest?' He said with a sickening sweet voice. 'Can't I help you with something else in exchange for my freedom?' I asked, hoping that I could do something else to be free, to be away from Jasper. 'Something else? Hmmm... Well... Maybe. I'll think about it. Maybe does Jasper know something you can do in return for your freedom.' Before I could protest, Moriarty screamed Jasper's name and he came immediately. 'You can choose what you want to do with her, as long as it... hurts.' Moriarty said and I heard the footsteps of Jasper nearing me. 

'Why don't you hurt me yourself, Moriarty?' I asked. 'Why don't you just TALK?! I'd like to hear your voice more often. So many questions, unanswered. I think I just enjoy watching you scream.' He said and found his place in the corner of the room again. Jasper smiled at me. 'Hi puppet.' He whispered. My eyes widened as I looked at him terrified. 'Anything!' I suddenly screamed with a higher voice than usual. 'I'll do anything.' Moriarty rose his hand and Jasper disappeared as fast as he came. 'Anything?' He asked and an evil grin appeared on his face. 

I nodded. He moved towards me, coming closer every second. Then he freed me out of my chains. It felt weird to be 'free' but I couldn't enjoy my chain-free wrists, legs and waist yet, fearing that there was going to happen something worse than chains or death. I stood up and he pressed me immediately against the cold wall with his arms on both sides of me so I was prisoned again. I thought at the man in front of me that had hurt me in so many ways, but couldn't stop staring at his handsome face. 'Anything?' He asked again with his Irish accent that I loved, unfortunately he always said such horrible things. 'Anything.' I repeated and felt the fear slip away, making place for curiosity. 'What would you have me do?' A strange mischievous light brightened his brown eyes. He was only inches away now, I felt his hot breath in my face and watch his lips as he drew the words. 

'Kiss me.' 

A/N

I really hope you liked it. Please comment and thank you so much for reading! ;-)

Catch you later!

-MS