Preference Christmas gifts

A/N

I know it's August right now, I just can't wait untill Christmas! Weird, right? Please enjoy and thanks for reading!

Sherlock's gift for you: (not my idea) He gave you the same coat he wears a lot so when you two (and John) enter a crime scene you both look fabulous.

Your gift for Sherlock: You gave him another deerstalker because he ruined his in an 'experiment' and you love him wearing it (and hating it).

John's gift for you: (not my idea) a Christmas sweater so you both look cute on such a wonderful day.

Your gift for John: a Christmas sweater (the same) so you both look cute on such a beautiful day. Think of his reaction when he opens the present and sees the same sweater he bought for you. :-)

Mycroft's gift for you: Although he hates Christmas, it's better with you. He'll buy you shiny Jewelry. He can affort it and he knows it would look beautiful on you.

Your gift for Mycroft: A tie with umbrella print so he'll always have his umbrella with him. (He actually wore a umbrella print tie in one episode and I loved it!)

Moriarty's gift for you: A stunning dress. And you have to wear it when you go out and you will because you love it. Imagine Moriarty's cute face when he tells you you look wonderful.

Your gift for Moriarty:  A watch so he'll be on time for a change. He mostly has someone to talk to or to burn someone's heart out. With a new watch you can spend more time together.

A/N

Thanks for reading. Catch you later!

-MS