Chapter Twenty-Nine

A/N: The absolutely amazing graphic on top is made by the phenomenal catastrophall ! And this chapter is also dedicated to her for being an awesome reader and amazing writer!!

"Aldaine Victoria," the principal called my name out.

I got off my chair and dusted my dress. Now was officially the time I'd be done with high school. I'd go up there, receive my diploma and deliver my speech.

I took a deep breath and walked up the stage. The principal gave me a smile and handed my rolled up diploma which I took with a small smile. I honestly hadn't planned a graduation speech so I was just going to wing it.

I cleared my throat and started to say the most random shit that most people say at they graduation speech. What a journey high school has been and blah blah blah.

After I had said my speech I heard a few applause from the crowd and I walked off the stage and over to a beaming Michael.

"Look who finally graduated high school," he said and ruffled my hair which earned him a glare from me.

"Untidy my hair and I'll cut your fingers off." I threatened and he chuckled.

"Congratulations lil sis." He said and grinned at him.

I smiled at him. "Thank you."

Michael was the only family member of mine that had actually attended my graduation(even though he was sick), the rest of my family don't even seem to care that I've finally graduated high school.

I sat back down on my seat and waited for the ceremony to finish.

I sat and watched as the principal called each students names and they all gave their boring speeches which I couldn't care less about. The only person I fully listened to was Ashley.

After the ceremony ended I walked away from the crowd of students and walked over to Ashley who was with her mom and dad. As soon as she saw me her face brightened and she tackled me in a big hug.

"We're finally done with high school! I cannot believe this Victoria!" She screamed while still hugging me.

I laughed lightly at her. "Yes! We're going to leave this hell hole at last."

She pulled back from me, a wide grin plastered on her face. "I don't know...I might miss it."

I rolled my eyes. "That's just crazy talk. It's impossible to miss this place."

Just as I had said that I felt someone's hands snake around my waist. I knew exactly who it was and I found a wide grin making its way onto my face.

"Hello sunshine," Nate whispered in my ear and I felt a few shivers go down my spine at the sound of his voice.

"Well I'll be leaving you two alone." Ashley said and walked away, giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes at her.

I turned around and faced Nate with a grin. "Hey-" before I could complete my sentence he crashed his lips on mine.

It took me a while to realise what he was doing and when I did I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He left his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Congratulations sunshine," he breathed after we broke apart.

I smiled at him. "Congratulations to you too."

He moved a piece of hair from my face and placed a small kiss on my forehead.

These past few days that have passed Nate was being extra clingy and every chance he had to kiss me or hold me, he did. It was like he was making the best of me before he left, and his time to leave was getting nearer and nearer. It still troubled me that he was leaving but I never brought it up because I didn't wanna have any more arguments with him; not when he was going to leave soon.