1. Him

Dedicated to T-Way19
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skin smooth like silk as he laid under me. Lips hot like coals when he kisses me. Undeniably the most handsome man I've laid my eyes on. Not a single physical imperfections, well, except for that fiancée of his.

"Don't stop." His voice was deep but had a certain type of softness to it that made my heart skip a beat.

I know after he's through with me he'll lay with me for a few beautiful minutes. Then tell me how beautiful I am, kiss me and tell me how much he loves me but will get out of my bed and climb into hers. While I'm stuck here cleaning the mess. He'll pick up dinner before he arrived home so she won't be suspicious about where he's been. Or he'll call her from his 'work' phone so she'll think he's busy.

He will then text me and apologize for leaving so soon and then schedule a time when he can come see me again. It's like that most days of the week, twelve or less hours a day. All he does is lie to her and I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying to me.

"Oh shiittt." He groaned out as he gripped my hair in his fist. I swallowed and looked up at him to see a satisfied grin. I stood up to my feet so I could straddle him as he sat on the edge of the bed. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips as he slid inside of me. I put my hands on his shoulders and bounced slowly. "You love me?" He asked kissing the side of my face. "Yes." I moaned out and pressed my body close to his.

"You gone stop having this nasty ass attitude?" He gripped my hips and slammed me down on him. "Yes" I said gasping for a breath. "Get on all fours and let me see that ass up." He pulled out of me slowly and I got on the bed quickly, doing as he told me.

It's only been a year since I've been messing around with him but I can't leave him alone. One days he's going to realize it's better on the other side.

-----------------------