Wattpad Original

Original Edition: Acknowledgements

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

IT'S CALLED STAY WITH ME.

IF YOU READ MY AUTHORS NOTES YOU'LL FIND THAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY INFORMATIVE AND YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO YELL AT ME.

Thanks.

Acknowledgements

First off, I'd like to dedicate this story to you, my readers.

To all my fans, friends, and violets, this story is for you.

Because without you, this story would not exist. I never thought anyone would read my work, let alone tell me it was good. I've gotten so many emails and private messages and positive comments on my work that it was truly the biggest motivator to get me to unlock my potential.

Without you all, this story would not exist.

So thank you. Truly from the bottom of my heart, I appreciate all the kind words and support and encouragement that you've given me.

Thank you for following me on this journey and allowing me to follow my dreams.

Also, thank you to my mother, who's polite and gentle nagging helped me get off my lazy butt and make time to write, and get over my anxiety about finishing the book. (I think it was mostly because she herself is a reader and wanted to see how it ends, but either way, thanks mommy).

For the latest news and updates about the second book (called 'Stay With Me' which is out and on my profile), follow me on Wattpad (you'll be notified when I update and get an email if I write a message on my wall), as well as Twitter: AvaViolet17.

XOXOXOX

Jessica (AvaViolet)