23

"Fuck, I want you so bad," Ethan groans as my hand trails from his chest to his buckle.

"You do?" I smirk as I unbuckle his belt and begin to unzip his black, tight jeans. He licked his lips and nodded.

I pulled down his jeans swiftly before pulling the tight fabric of his Calvin Klein's down also.

His dick sprung out before me, throbbing and hard. I bit my lip and looked up at Ethan. His eyes were glued on me as my hand gripped him.

I kept my eyes on him as I licked the side of his shaft then his slit. I earned a deep, loud groan from Ethan.

Not wanting to keep him waiting, I took him inside my mouth and began bobbing my head. His moans filled the kitchen as his grip on my hair tightened.

He bucked his hips and pushed my head forward causing me to choke on his length.

•••
Ethan

"Fuck," I groan. Lynn removes my throbbing dick from her mouth and begins to stroke me.

"Babygirl, shit, your going to make me cu-" I look up quickly at the sound of the door opening.

Grayson soon arrives in the kitchen, only seeing my upper half.

"Hey, where's Lynn and the little one?" He asks.

I try my best to keep in my moans, "Shhhhee, um, iss a-at her classss,"

Grayson raises an eyebrow at me before coming towards the island that I was behind.

"You good, bro?" He asks beginning to come around towards the fridge.

"Yeah, um, hold on can you go to the couch and grab my phone?" I ask, trying to stall.

He nods and exits the kitchen. I look down towards Lynn to see her continuing to stroke me.

She takes me back into her mouth and I begin to twitch. Soon my load shoots into her mouth and I groan.

She stands up and smirks, looking straight at me before swallowing. My mouth hung open and I gasp.

She just shrugs and presses a kiss on my cheek before leaving the kitchen.

I pull up both my underwear and jeans before Grayson walks back in.

"Your phone wasn't on the couch, dude," he says before coming around the island.

He looks at me seeing how red and out of breathe I was,

"Yo, were you beating your meat or something?" He asks before chuckling and opening up the fridge.

•••

Lmao watch me delete this chapter and rewrite it later 😂

Guys, this book is going down hardcore. I'm 1) forgetting to update 2) not having time to write 3) not having inspiration, therefore my chapters come out looking poorly written and sloppy 4) I'm starting to just lack overall. I'm not saying at the start I was an amazing writer, hell no, but I did update more...

Sigh, I just need to get a system down with updating and writing lmao.

Other than that;

IM AT SCHOOL RIGHT NOW AND ITS LIKE AN HOUR BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS AND NO ONE IS HERE LMAO
I THOUGHT I HAD ZERO HOUR (basically a class you take before school begins) TODAY BUT TURNS OUT IT WAS CANCELED

SO NOW LONELY LYNN IS SITTING BY HERSELF AT A SMALL TABLE ..

PEACE🖕🏼