A Friendly Reminder

Terrence
2 weeks later
4:10am

It felt good being back on set

It felt good being back on set. The Best Man Holiday , wow I'm getting old. After finishing up a game of pool Me, Morris ,Taye and Harold all stood around talking about old times. I hadn't seen Harold as often but the other two knuckle heads I couldn't get away from.

"Man it feels so good being back on set, why is everyone cut their hair?Did I miss something"I joked grabbing a Danish from the breakfast bar and a 5hr energy.

"Tee because the bald and beards are in , I guess you half breed lemonade niggas wouldn't know anything about that bruh. The dark and sexy brothers are back in style Tee."Harold said playfully slapping me on my back.  I waved him off chuckling.

"Awh leave light bright alone obviously Rahji like it she said yes."Morris added piling his plate up with almost everything at the breakfast bar.

Harold eyes grew in disbelief. "Your getting married bro..to Taraji P Henson?! Hell No!-She finally took you out the friend zone ?"He asked in so much denial, why was that so hard to believe?

I nodded with a smile swallowing.

"Yes Harold, we been together going on a year and some months now but you know me and Rahji go way back and we have a baby on the way."I explained piling my plate up with eggs and pancakes.

"T-diddy got his player card revoked..well I'll be damned?! Fellas it looks like I won , so you Taye and Morris owe me 500 each." Harold said wrapping his arms around them.

"Maaan that shit don't count that was years ago! I forgot all about it."Morris protested waving Harold off.

I whipped around with wide eyes.

"Y'all bet on me!"I laughed shaking my head.

"Sorry fellas a bet is a bet, I believed in you Tee. This a bet we made way back; I told them that you wasn't going to end up with Melissa and they thought you would."He explained as Morris and Taye shook their heads getting out their wallets.

"Melissa?..Nah I'm good on that one."I grimaced as if I had a bad taste in my mouth. I'll pass on that.

"Could have fooled me the way y'all two were back in the day. She was so into you man, all she ever talked about was Tee."Taye added in Melissa voice with a smirk.

"Okay so what?! That was just sex I told her what she wanted to hear to get in her panties no strings attached. Nothing was ever going to go further than the bedroom."I shrugged , giving them the run down. See they had to understand you can't wife a hoe I mean she was just my fwb.

"And she was okay with that?"Harold probed with a raised brow.

Taking another bite of my blueberry danish I smirked chewing.

"She was crazy for me dawg; What you think."I verified. I smirked thinking back at how I had woman just throw themselves at me , I didn't have to do much just a slight glance and it was go time.