Thirty Three

Cameron&Anthony above😍😍💖
Made by talented msfts361 ❤️❤️❤️ show some loveee y'all !

Before you read, all I'm gonna say is I tried my best okay☹️ so cut me some slack lol. Don't dickride plz 😭😭 and don't make this awkward for me because I will get insecure😂

VOTE&COMMENT💜💜

Anthony POV

Cameron laid still and silent while I was hovered over him, licking and sucking on his neck. I kissed up his jaw then slowly kissed his lips.

I'm trying my best to keep it slow because I actually want this to be a good experience for Cameron. Any other person it'd be straight to the point. But I feel like he worth more than just something quick and meaningless.

Cameron wrapped his arm around my neck. I gave him one last kiss.

"Lift your arms."

I watched him as he slowly put his arms up. I took his shirt off, tossing to the side somewhere.

"You alright?" I asked. He nodded. We haven't even done anything yet but Cameron looks like he's about to pass out. You could practically see his heart beat through his chest; that's how nervous he is.

I lowered my head, running my lips over his chest leaving bright red marks all over him that I know are gonna turn purple soon.

Every time I made contact with his nipples he shifted a little bit; now I know he likes that. I purposely paid attention to them more trying to get something out of him, but he stayed quiet.

I continued to kiss down his stomach and lingered right above the waist of his jeans. I looked up at him. He wasn't paying attention to me, he was putting all his energy and focus into making sure he makes no noises. Imma give him one more chance, then I'm putting an end to that.

I stood up and unzipped his jeans pulling them off leaving him in his blue underwear.

He bent his knees, crossing his legs but I uncrossed them right after. "No point tryna hiding now."

I grabbed Cameron's thighs, slowly separating his legs as far as they'd allow me to go and to my surprise, they hit the bed without a problem. He wasn't lying about being flexible.

I got on the floor on my knees, pulling his body to the end of the bed.

I ran my tongue from his underwear to his inner thigh, then, once again, left bright red marks on him. I kissed, licked on, sucked, and occasionally bit on that area.

I was giving him another hickey on his right inner thigh this time, closer to his underwear and I heard the smallest moan come from him. I looked up at him to see him covering his face in embarrassment.

"Uh-uh." I slapped his thigh making him jump. "move your hand. That shy shit got to go right now babyboy. Especially I'm about to fuck you, you're gonna be noisy. It's only me in here, you don't need to be embarrassed."

He moved his hand from his face slowly, showing a bashful expression. We made eye contact.

"Don't look away." I told him, lowering my head continuing to kiss on his thighs. We held eye contact as I was giving him one last hickey, this time sucking on the skin harder than I had before. I had no problem looking him in the eyes, for Cameron though it was a big deal.