(37) Who?

HI YO PEEPS!

How's it going?

I made an original declamation piece and I'd be posting it here on Wattpad anytime soon, I hope you guys would love it.

Thank you so much! I love you guys!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"That was amazing!" Mom grinned at us, before pulling me into a tight hug.

Even from here, cheers and claps can still be heard coming from the convention.

"I must admit, Charlie's acting skills suck, but the movie was still exquisite!" Chloe, Charlie's mother, smiled at us.

"Mom, I'm gonna have an Oscar one day." I heard Charlie fuming behind me.

"Vanchel! Vanchel!"

I pulled away from my mom and turn around, seeing my dad with a younger guy at his tail.

"Dad!"

"You were amazing! The movie was good!" He hugged me before pulling away and faced Charlie, "But you gotta work with your acting, bud."

Everyone laugh, even the stranger behind him.

"Vanchel! This is Gabriel by the way." He introduced the not-a-stranger-now.

"Hi, we talked through the phone last month." He smiled at me, showing off a set of pearly white teeth. He offered his left hand for me to shake.

"Oh right," I nodded, "Yeah, I remembered. Hey." I smiled back and shook his hand. "I'm Vanchel."

"No duh," Charlie coughed, before walking beside me and forcefully took Gabriel's hand from mine and shook it, "I'm Charlie."

"Yes, of course." Gabriel smiled, "The guy who acts like acting was never invented!"

I snorted a laugh and Charlie pulled his hand back, quite offended. "Excuse me?"

"You're excused." Ooh, this guy is sarcastic.

Something sparked in Charlie's eyes, and it wasn't a good one."Wha-"

"Charlie!" I chirped, grabbing his hand and locking it with mines, "Let's go eat cake!"

Anger dissolved from his eyes and was replaced with a glimmer, "Yes, cake!"

I chuckled before nodding at the company, "We gotta eat cake."

Gabriel grinned at me, "I'll accompany you; I'll help you out!"

Charlie's hold tightened and I squeezed his hand back, "Actually, I think you've done enough helping for today."

He smirked, "So you're saying there's a tomorrow?"

"I don't even know you!" I gasped at my outburst, making Charlie chuckle.

I covered my mouth with my free hand and apologized, "I'm so sorry! That was so rude!"

"It's alright, I like straightforward women." Gabriel winked at me, "Especially you."

Charlie let go of my hands and walked towards him, making me grab his elbow and pull him back, "Let's go, Charlie!"

"Hell no, this guy is-"

"CHARLIE!" Chloe frowned at him, "Language!" She squeezed his arm and Charlie flinched. I guess she didn't get the chance to cut her nails.

"Let's go." I pulled him away from our company and walked towards the buffet area of the convention.

"What was that?" I asked Charlie, taking 2 plates. One for me and one for him.

"What was that? No, what was that?" He frowned as he grabbed his plate, "Who was he, Vanch?"

"I don't know." I took a slice of cake and smile at the people who congratulated us, "But whoever he is, he has a good set of white teeth-"

He scoffed, "White teeth aren't healthy, you know?"

"-I do. But let me continue." I raised my fork with cake on it and pointed at him, "Whoever he is, he has a good set of white teeth and is quite creepy."

He smirked, biting the small cake from my fork, and chewed it, "That is true."