Chapter 2 Don't Get Caught!

Zanes POV

I guess I really like Travis. If I think about, He can be a jerk sometimes but he's honestly cute. I snapped out of my thoughts when Travis spoke again. " If you don't want me to fuck you senseless on this beach then we can go back to your place.~ I won't judge you for being shy." Travis said. He was clearly eager to get it my pants and after having time to think about, I was ready to hear him screaming my name. " Travis" I replied " Let's go back to my place right now! Forget the others! I've been waiting for this moment for far too long now!" Travis grabbed my hand and we power walked over the sand heading back to my house. As we turned a corner we stopped dead in our tacks.

Who did we see exploring each others mouths in the most aggressive way but... Garroth and Laurence. They were full on making out with their tongues down each others throats. A hard blush appeared on Garroth's face when he looked up and saw us. " Ahh! Oh, hi! It's you two! Ahahaha..." Garroth spat out, embarrassed. " Garroth, you can make out with your boyfriend wherever and whenever you want." Travis told him.
" Well yeah I guess. It's just kinda awkward when you get caught like that while you're in the moment you know? Hey! What are you two doing sneaking away from the others?" Garroth interrogated us. It was at this moment that Travis and I knew... We were probably fucked.

We just stared at each other's faces. Not a single word said. Not until Travis piped up "We got bored of the beach and decided to go get something to eat." Thankfully Garroth and Laurence brought it. The bad news is... Well... What Garroth said next. " Cool! We're hungry too! Can we come?"
" We were planning on getting... Uhh... Sea Food! Yeah! Sea Urchin! Travis quickly blurted out in an attempt to cover his ass.
"On second thought, We'll get our own lunch." Garroth quickly said disgusted and took Laurence by the hand, leading him quickly away.

"Now they're gone, let's hurry back home before anyone else spoils our plans!" Travis said through his teeth, actually being careful no one else heard this time. So we linked hands and ran the rest of the way to my house. We giggled as Travis picked me up over his shoulder and carried me inside. We got to my bedroom and Travis flung the door open. My bed lay in the middle of the room, made up and inviting. Travis threw me down onto it.
I moaned a little at the feeling of my body suddenly hitting the soft mattress. Travis blushed then put on his sexy smile. " Already moaning? Don't tell I don't even have to work for it!" A cheeky Travis teased me. " Don't get you hopes up soldier!" I shot back " I won't be moaning for you unless you do a good job!" Travis took this as a challenge. * Le song plays *

Travis crawls on top of me. With a leg on either side of me, he sits on my abs. I stare into his eyes yet again, blushing so intensely. He leans in and kisses me, pulling on me onto his lips by my hoodie, sticking his tongue in my mouth then lightly kissing my lips and pulling away leaving a string of saliva between us. So fuckin hot! I pant a little, the look on my face driving Travis a little crazy. He bites his lip. It drives me crazy. Travis places his hands on my neck, which happens to be very sensitive. Starting at my jawline Travis kisses down my neck till he gets to my collar bone. He gets to work on finding my sweet spot.
"Ahhh!~Hnng..." I moan suddenly.
" Found it." Travis says. That sass is so irresistible.
He licks around the area, leaving me an adorable mess. "Mmm~ Ahh! Fuck fuck fuck!~" He's so good I can't shut up. If I thought that was good, well... I had no idea. He stops to grab my hips. I look up at him like a scared puppy. He starts to pull off my hoodie then my shirt. He takes off my mask revealing my freckled face and leaving my chest completely bare. Has anyone ever given you a hickey on your abs? It's great, I'm telling you. Travis sucked on my lower stomach leaving his mark and claiming me as his own.
Now he took his own shirt off. I grabbed at his sides. Then sliding my hands down to hips, I slid my thumbs into the sides of his pants and pulled them of slowly, watching him blush as I stared to take control and get what I wanted. He retaliated, sliding my pants of too. I pushed him over onto his back. His head closest to the floor. I was in charge now. I kissed round his collar bone till I found his sweet spot. " Mmm~ Ahhh Zane! No fair! ~" Travis whined. "All's fair in love and war soldier!" I replied sassily, giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Once again... To be continued...