The Ball At Malfoy Manor

Dani walked into the hall at Malfoy Manor. She saw Draco turn around and stare at her open mouthed. The music started to play Draco and Dani partnerd up and danced together.

Draco spun Dani around and the pair hugged, still dancing. Lucius amd Narcissa watched there son from the otherside of the hall. Dani and Draco kissed. They broke apart and Dani walked over to the stage and stood there in wonder whilst Draco walked outside. All of a sudden the singer started choking.

"We need a new singer." Said Narcissa.

"You can you sing?" Asked one of the band members snapping Dani out of her trance.

"What?" She replied. The band member helped her on stage. She taught them the muggle song that she loved and they started playing it.

"I dedicate this song to some who i love." Said Dani as the song started.

Draco walked into the room and watched, he knew who the songs was dedicated to and he didn't care that it was a muggle song.

"Looking from a window above it's like a story of love." Began Dani.

Draco smiled and began to dance.

"Can you hear me?" Sang Dani.

Draco nodded and saw Tom singing along.

"Came back only yesterday were moving farther away want you near me, All i needed was the love you gave, All i needed for another day and all I ever knew. Only you." Dani Sang.

Draco Danced and sang the words with her.

"Sometimes when i think of her name, when it's only a game, and i need you. Listen to the words that you say, It's getting harder to stay, when i see you. All i need was the love you gave, all I needed for another day and all i ever knew. Only you." They sang.

"All i needed was the love you gave, all i needed for another day and all i ever knew. Only you. This is gunna take a long time and i wonder whats mine can't take no more, wonder if you'll understand, it's just the touch of your hand behind a closed door. All i needed was the love you gave, all i needed for another day and all i ever knew. Only you."  Sang Dani then the song ended.

The crowed applauded her and begged for more, she had to teach the song to the band members and began to sing.

"I dedicate this song to the same person and they know who they are." She said.

The music began again and this time she actually sang.

"Sun is shinging in the sky. There ain't a cloud in sight. It's stopped raining everybodys in a play  and don't you know it's a beautiful new day ay ay ay. Runnin' down the avenue. See how the sun shines brightly in  city on the streets where once was pity. Mr blue sky is living here today ay ay ay. Mr. Blue sky please tell us why you had to hide away for so long. So long. Where did we go wrong? Mr blue sky please tell us why you  had to hide away for so long, so long where did we go wrong?" Sang Dani she watched Draco go upstairs through the guitair solo.

Draco raced away. Dani stood there watching her brother doing the air guitair she laughed.

"Hey you with the pretty face. Welcome to the human race. A celebration mr Blue sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for ooorr. Oh mr blue sky please tell us why you had to hide away for so long, so long. Where did we go wrong? Hey there Mr Blue were so pleased to be with you look around see what you do everybody smiles at you. Hey there mr blue were so pleased to be with you. Look around see what you do everybody smiles at you." She sang then tom got on stage and sang.

"Mr blue sky. Mr.blue.sky. mr blue sky yi." He sang.

"Mr blue you get it right. But soon come mr night. Creeping over now his hand is on your shoulder. Nevermind. I'll remember you this. I'll remember you this way. Mr blue sky please tell us why you had to hide away for so long,so long where did we go wrong? Hey there mr blue skkkky, were so please to be with you skkkkky. Look around see what you do bluuueee. Everybody smiles at you. " they sang.

Then they danced on stage during the insturmenatl it was funny.

"Mr blue sky." Then it ended.

Dani jumped off stage and watched as her brother taught the band members a song.

"This song is dedicated to my sister." He said.

The music started and dani danced to it. Her favourite song. Draco joined her after being upstairs.

half through draco went back upstairs. At the end of the song Dani followed. She found Draco asleep fully clothed holding a gift in his hand. Dani unwrapped it. It was a ring. Not an engagement ring but a ring.