12

"Would you rather have legs as long as your fingers, or fingers as long as your legs?"

Charlie sighs and turns onto his side to look at Finn.

"Do you think of these questions in advance or is your mind just always wandering in weird directions."

"I asked first," Finn says teasingly.

Charlie sighs again, and moves in so that his body is pressed closer to Finn's. Their legs intertwined and Charlie's body half on top of the other boys, a duvet covering the both of them.

"I'd rather have fingers as long as my legs," Charlie says after a few brief moments of thought, "actually I don't know, if I had legs as long as my fingers I guess I could just use a wheelchair. This is a stupid question; it's not something I need to worry about making a decision about."

Finn presses a kiss to Charlie's lips to stop him from talking.

"Fine then," Finn sighs when he pulls away, "if that's not a decision you need to make, would you rather my dick the length of your baby toe or your baby toe the length of my dick."

"Is there any difference?"

Finn pulls away slightly and stares at Charlie open mouthed. There are times when Charlie is quiet, and then there are moments when Charlie just seems to be in an insulting mood.

"Wow, rude."

"Sorry babe."

Charlie moves so that he's straddling Finn's hips, leaning down to press a chaste kiss to the other boy's lips but Finn twists slightly.

"Don't babe me," Finn says in faux indignation, "that was really mean."

"I'm sorry," Charlie says, still smirking slightly.

"We both know what you said isn't true anyway."

"Do we? Maybe I need to be reminded."

Finn groans, his hips unconsciously straining upwards.

"You're a terrible person," he tells Charlie but the harshness of his words don't reach his tone, "you're such a tease."

"Would you prefer me to please instead?"

"Jesus Charlie," Finn groans, "what the hell's up with you."

Charlie ignores the questions and instead presses a whisper of a kiss to Finn's collarbone.

"I'm in a good mood," Charlie replies simply.

"You should be in a good mood more often."

Charlie laughs and presses his lips to Finn's skin once again, slowly kissing up his neck. Small kisses placed to his jaw line until Finn grows impatient and pulls Charlie closer.

"I think we should stay in bed all day," Finn mumbles against Charlie's lips.

"Do you now? What about food."

"We can get a pizza delivered."

"We'll still have to get up to answer the door idiot," Charlie points out.

"Fine then I'll starve to death."

Charlie shakes his head but presses his lips against Finn's once again anyway. Finn's hands fall to Charlie's hips to tug him closer and Charlie places his hands either side of Finn's head to prop him up.

It's strange how easy things are starting to become between the two of them. Nothing requires thought anymore, Charlie has stopped over thinking things, a part of his mind has forgotten about his father entirely, another part of his mind can't help but wonder what the best course of action is.