o n e

1|"please welcome Gi Eun."

"You're a whore! You were never my child. Leave this house!" Then he pushed me out of the house. I stumbled apart and cry.

What did i do to deserve this..

"Oh my god, are you alright dear? What just happened?!" A random stranger asked me. I didn't bother to answer. I was too busy crying in pain.

"Where do you live? Is this your house?" I slowly shook my head. I never belong in any family. I never was.

"Then, where do you live? I'll take you there." I just kept crying.

•••

"This is where you belong?" The woman said. I only nodded as an answer. "So you're an orphan?" I nodded again.

"Pathetic isn't it?" I asked. The woman rang the bell and waited for the answer. The door click open and reveal a confused nana.

The woman bowed. "Hello. I just stumbled upon her and she was hurting. She said this is her home. Do you know her by any chance?"

I looked down, i can't stand the look on nana's face when she look at me in disappointment. She sighs. "Yes, i know her. Thank you for bringing her here." Nana said. Then the woman left.

"What did you do this time?" Nana asked, blowing out some smoke. "T-they kick me out of the h-house. I didn't do anything wrong." I said, stuttering.

"You must've done something wrong. Did you do it again, Eun?"

"It's too painful, i can't help it." I cried.

Then nana hugged me. "There there. I told you, drugs are bad. It can cause you death. Besides, you're underage for consuming those kind of things. I told you to stop, didn't i?"

I nodded. "I'll try." I stutter.

Soon, nana told me to go to sleep. And i did. I went to sleep. In this old room of mine. "Eun? What are you doing here? holy, what happened to you, you look terrible."

I closed both of my ears with my hands. I don't want to hear any nagging. I hate it. I closed my eyes and soon, i drifted to sleep.

•••

"Eun-ah. Tell me what happened, please. you did it again, didn't you?" Little A asked. I didn't answer of course. "Eun-ah, answer me."

I let out a huft. "I did, alright? Now please stop asking me." Little A nodded.

She doesn't have a name. She was born nameless. Nana asked her and she said to call her Little A. I don't know what's the meaning of that and i just go with it.

"Eun, come here! There's this woman last night wanted to see you." Nana called me. My head shot up. I got up and went downstairs.

"Eun, hello!." The woman bowed to me. I bowed back and smiled. "Let's have a chat, shall we?" The woman asked. I nodded.

We took a seat near the park. "So, Eun? Was that your name?" The woman asked. I nodded. "Gi Eun." I simply said.

"Eun, how are you? Are you doing well?" The woman asked. I slowly nodded. "Yes." Then the woman smiled.

"Don't be so nervous around me. I'm going to be your mother soon anyway." My head shot up. Mother?

"M-mother..?" I asked, whispering. The women chuckled. "If that's okay with you." The woman said.

•••

"What is the meaning of this, nana?" I immediately asked her as soon as i got back. "You're going to be adopted again! Isn't that great?"

I widened my eyes in disbelief. "What are you- nana, i just got back. How can i got adopted again? and how is it that simple?" I whispered.

She shrugged. "But she's not what you think she is. She's a nice person, she can be a good mother for you. Just don't do bad things again and that's it." She smiled.

"Oh and her name is Lynn. She's going to be your new mother. Go pack your bags." Again?

I immediately pack my back because i don't want to keep her waiting. After i done packing my bags, i went downstairs.

I hugged nana before i go, like i always do. "Be good, alright?" Nana whispered. I silently huffed and nodded.

"Let's go." She said. And the i left the orphanage, again. My eyes widened as i saw the car. "We're going to r-ride that?" I stutter.

She chuckled. "Yes, is that a problem for you?" I got tingles as i hear the child thing. I shook my head.

We went inside the car and left the orphanage. "My name is Lynn, you can call me mum from now on." She smiled.

"o-okay." I said.

Then there's a moment of silent until she broke the silent. "When is your birthday?" She asked. "February 22nd 2001."

She nodded. "Then you will have one little brother and five older brother, and one the same age as you. I know, it's a lot of things to handle." I widened my eyes. "im not trying to be rude but, how can you-"

"i manage." she smiled. I look down, flustered. She's so nice. I guess nana was right, she's nice.

Soon, we're arrived at our destination. My jaw drop as i see the house. It's, huge. It's basically a mansion. "Close your mouth dear." She chuckled and went inside the house.

I slowly walk as i admire the whole front of the house. "Miss, may i take your bags?" I flinched. "Y-yes, thank you." Then the guards take my bags and put them inside the house.

"Ah, put them in her new room please." She ordered. The guards nodded and went upstairs.

"Boys! Come down please!" She shouted. "kay!"

I tilt my head. After the long waiting, 7 boys running downstairs like they were in a race. They were smiling at first and then they went silent after they saw me.

"mum, who's this?" The pink haired boy asked.

"Ah, she's our new family member. Boys, please welcome Gi Eun." Mother said. "Say hello."

"Hello." They said in unison and bowed. I bowed back.

"I'm Mark, i'm the oldest."

"I'm Donghyuck."

"I'm Renjun."

"I'm Jeno."

"Chenle."

"Hello noona. I'm Jisung, the maknae." Noona? So he's younger than me.

And then there's the last boy.

"Hi! i'm Na Jaemin. You can call me Jaemin. Nice to meet you, Gi Eun-ah." He said, smiling.

That smile, it's attractive..