Chapter nine

The above picture is how I imagined the Gege character would look like.

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to someone kissing my right hand.

I opened my eyes and he kissed me on the cheek pulling the covers off of me.

"I have been trying to get you to wake up for about two hours now", he said while pulling my arms for me to sit up on the bed.

"What time is it?", I asked rubbing my eyes and stretching.

"It's 10:30 sleepy head", he answered.

"I'm sleeping for two people now so you can't blame me", I said getting off the bed.

"Now I knew that was going to be your excuse for everything but I searched it up this morning and it said if you sleep to much the baby is going to be very lazy", he said shacking his head and laughing.

"Your a business man so why are you not in some type of meeting or phone call?", I asked.

"It's the weekend and I don't work weekends just like how my assistant decided to wake up late rather than doing her paper work", he said smiling.

I looked down and laughed.

When I looked up at him, he was looking at my bare thighs. He looked away when he saw that I had caught him looking at my legs.

"Breakfast is ready. I'll wait for you at the table", he said looking down at his feet.

"I need clothes to wear Toby", I said laughing.

"Wait in here and I'll go make a call", he said walking away.

I sat back down on the bed and rubbed my hand on the soft sheets. I zoomed out, day dreaming, of how life is going to be from now on.

I really hope this works out.

A knock on the door brought me back to reality and I looked by the door. A lady that looks like she's in her mid twenties stood by the door with black five inch heels, blue jean pants, black shirt and a huge bag in her hand.

"Hi Sweetheart, I'm Gege and im here to help you get dress", she said scanning my body and chewing gum.

She has a british accent and blonde hair.

I looked at her confused and she walked up to me and hugged me.

"You're the first woman he has ever introduced me .........................well you're the first he has ever brought to his house", she said sounding happy.

She handed me a toothbrush, towel, underwear and a bra and told me to go and take a shower.

:::::::::::
"My work here is done. Bye", Gege said while leaving the room.

I was looking in the full length mirror and I look really beautiful.

My hair was let down in full curls and I had a puffy cotton light blue knee length dress on with white shoes.

The puff started right above my baby bump and it fitted perfectly and my make up was flawless. Why do I need so much makeup just to stay home? Am I that ugly?

My stomach growls and I remember I haven't eaten yet. I started towards the door and headed to the kitchen. I got to the kitchen and saw Toby washing the dishes shirtless.

He is soooo fine and he has muscles in his back. Giving me tingles all over my body and I know it's probably just hormones. I took a deep breath in and out.

He turned around facing me (guess I breathed out to loud) and he dropped the plate causing it to crack in pieces. I covered my ears with my hands for it was to loud and turned my head closing my eyes. I turned back around, see all the pieces on the floor and he just stood there frozen.

I thought maybe a piece of the plate probably got into his leg.

I took two steps towards him and he started coming close also. I stopped walking because it's now obvious that he's not hurt.

He stood infront of me.

"Wow! You look beautiful....... well you were already beautiful but...........mmmm you know what I mean. Just can't find the right words to describe how lovely you look right now", he said stuttering and rubbing his hand through his hair.

"Thanks", I said lowering my head so he doesn't see me blushing.

He put a finger on my chin to lift my head up so I can meet his eyes.

He put a palm on my cheek and a hand around my waist.

We were only inches away , he leaned closer and smiled before he kissed me.

I haven't been kissed for years and Toby is an awesome kisser.

My stomach growls and he ends the kiss, holding my stomach.

"I know exactly what you want", he said.

He led me to the table, pulled the chair out for me and told me to sit.

He went behind the counter and came back with pancakes bacon and eggs on a plate and he placed it infront of me.

"While your eating I'm going to take a shower and try to look as nice as you", he said then kissed me on the forehead and walked upstairs.

"Toby?", he looked back. "What about the plate on the floor?"

"Right!", he said walking back to pickup the pieces.