BONUS CHAPTER EIGHT

5 months after the first wedding.

Paisley Redmond P.O.V

You know people always say, that waking up with your husband's arms wrapped around you is the best feeling in the world, right? Wrong!

Those people who say this, are wrong! It is the best feeling in the world till the time your man's grip around you is lose enough allowing you to move, but it is extremely irritating and suffocating, when he holds you too tight, as if you were to run away with all his prized possessions.

It's been almost 15 minutes with me struggling to get out of Kyle's hold, but he simply doesn't budge! 

I gave my best by trying to twist and turn, so I could get off his hold, but continued to fail miserably.

Then the only thing I could that could help me struck me and I followed it without further ado.

"KYLE!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in his ear at the top of my lungs.

Immediately, he let go off me and sat on the bed fully alert.

"What happened, baby!? Are you okay!? Are you hurt!?" Kyle asked. checking me for any injuries.

"I am fine!" I replied with a little smile to which he frowned.

"Then why were you shouting, Paisley?" He asked, his forehead creased in a frown.

"Cause you were holding me way too tight, almost suffocating me. I tried to make you let go, but you didn't move a muscle. So, I had to scream like this, I am sorry, love." I replied with a sheepish smile.

"Way to wake up your husband on a weekend, Paisley." Kyle sarcastically grumbled, and I felt guilty for doing that childish thing.

"I am sorry, babe!" I said and Kyle laid back down on his stomach with his arms above his head on the side.

"Make it upto me then." He mumbled with his face burried in the pillow.

"How?" I asked him, rubbing his back up and down.

"Make me some waffles and coffee!" He demanded.

"Done! They'll be ready soon, you freshen up till then." I said already moving out of the bed to the bathroon to do my morning business as fast as possible, so I could make Kyle some waffles.

....................................

Kyle Redmond P.O.V

I lazily walked down the stairs with a yawn, following the aroma of waffles, bacon and coffee that led me to the kitchen.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw Paisley standing behind the stove making bacon.

Walking behind her, I wrapped my arms around her waist a placed a light kiss on her neck resting my chin on her shoulder.

"Now, that's the way to wake up your spouse, love." I said nuzzling my face in her neck and she giggled.

"Come on your breakfast is ready!" Paisley announced taking off the bacon strips from the stove and placing them neatly on a plate.

We walked to the kitchen counter, placing the coffee, waffles and bacon there ready for us to attack.

"What do you wanna do today?" Paisley asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Whatever! I am too lazy today." I replied.

"When are you not?" She said under her breath.