Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Bell!" I hear a voice say and then frantic knocking at my door. It's my mother, of course.

"Yes, mum?" I ask, rolling over in my cozy bed.

"If you don't get up soon you'll be late." She says, opening the door and giving me a concerned look.

I look over at the clock, unfortunately she is right.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." I tell her, groaning as I sit up.

"Your father made you a special first day of school breakfast," She smiles, my mother has such a big heart, I can't help but smile back.

"I'll be down stairs in ten," I tell her, she nods and closes the door behind her.

I sleep in just my boxers and a white shirt, so I drag myself out of bed and look at myself in the mirror.

Plain brown messy hair and light blue/grey eyes, I'm you're classic white boy. I yawn and stretch my arms. Walking to my closet I pick out grey Adidas sweatpants and a clean, plain white shirt. I have a woollen necklace that has a circle wooden bead, with a sun on the surface of it. I put that on, because I wear it nearly every day. I have a bad habit of playing with it when I'm nervous.

Slipping on black converse and throwing my backpack over my shoulder, I headed out. I could smell the bacon from the end of the hallway and my teenage boy instincts turned on. Food.

"Morning son," My dad said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," I walk over to the dinning room table and sit down. A huge plate of pancakes and bacon is waiting for me, with a huge class of orange juice next to it.

"Wow, thank you so much guys." I say in awe before I start stuffing my face with food. My parents laugh and roll their eyes and they continue making their own food.

It felt like it took my twenty seconds to swallow down all that food. I can swallow other things pretty fast, I mentally wink. Oh god, Bellamy why?

"Do you know where your school is, love?" My mom asks as I'm about to leave the house.

"We've driven past it enough times, mom." I roll my eyes.

"You sure?" She asks, worriedly.

"I'll be okay, I promise." I say and kiss my mother on the cheek before walking out the front door.

On my way to the first day of hell.

Our town is surrounded by a lot of forest so it's there's a lot of shade everywhere, and to be honest, I have even seen the sun since I got here. The sky seems like it's in a permanent state of grey.

The school isn't very far, it shouldn't be longer than a twenty minute walk. Even so, I'm thankful for the twenty minutes to mentally prepare myself for the long day ahead.

I'm about to start my junior year, going to school was always hard for me. Walking through those doors I know I would have a full day of name calling and blows to the face. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to not relive those days.

A hear thunder in the distance and groan, great. I pick up my speed, praying I won't be caught in the rain that will start pouring any second.

Finally I see it, Woodstown Secondary School. I see the kids flooding into the school, attempting to avoid the promised storm that's on the way. I should have brought a hoodie or something with me.

I walk through the door and frown, the school is just as grey and gloomy looking as the rest of this town.

I'm thankful that no one bothers to look at me as I walk down the hallway. I picked up my schedule already, a week before school started so I already know all my classes.