The Drawing | Artist Crush x Reader

Please read the bottom of this chapter to figure out what is going on! Thanks! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat under the cherry blossom tree during lunch, your usual spot where you like to sketch. Students were usually in the cafeteria at this point, only a few eat outside like you do. Spring was the season of the cherry blossom trees, the resemblance of passion, or love.

This reminded you of vivid memories with C/N, you both hanging out a lot. You both were the kind of people that were shy and were artists too. You both has similar schedules, so they saw you every single hour. Your mind drifted to other colossal memories.

Your hand moved by itself. Your adventurous mind was elsewhere, thinking about C/N. The bell with it's annoying brrrrrring! sound rang and brought you back into reality, looking at your sketch. Your face turned a roaring red as you saw what you drew. You drew C/N perfectly, and realistic-like. You crumpled up the paper and threw it away treating it like one of your failure drawings. You decided to rush to History, your second-to-last class, and your most bitter one of all.

~C/N's POV~

I was walking until I saw Y/N throwing another drawing away. She must be having sketcher's block. I walked to History. I got an A in this class, so it's a free period for me. I sat down next to Y/N in the back row. "Ready to get yelled at for drawing in class again?" I said, smiling brightly! "Yep!" She chirped. We started drawing.

~ Narrators POV ( MEEEE HAHAHAHA ) ~

C/N and Y/N got stuck in their drawing as they drew to their hearts content. C/N soon realized what they were drawing--Y/N. Their whole body and everything. C/N panicked and stuffed it in their pocket for safe keeping. They got to a new page and started to draw a sunset, Y/N not noticing a thing, to the fact she was drawing a fabulous view of Paris. They glanced at each other's drawings, giving advice. Little did Y/N know, she never saw the REAL drawing.

The bell rang as they both stood up. The drawing of Y/N and C/N fell out of C/N's pocket as they walked out of the classroom.

~ Your POV ~

It took me longer to pack up my stuff, considering it was History. You grabbed all the papers off the floor, even the folded up one you thought was a drawing of yours. You opened it to find...yourself with C/N?

You looked at the drawing style, it looked accurately close to C/N's, and you searched the whole drawing. You found a signature--C/N's.

Why would they draw me? You ran outside of the classroom.

~ C/N's POV ~

I walked to Y/N's locker and I waited for them. I was going to give them my drawing today. I decided to check my pocket just in case.

I was gone.

I instantly went into panic mode as I tried searching everywhere until Y/N came up. "Looking for something?" They said with a smooth voice. "Yeah. I drew something and...I think I lose it." Y/N chuckled and held up a folded peice of paper. "Is this it?" I grabbed the paper and opened it. "Yep!" I then handed the paper to them. "For you." I smiled and turned a shade of crimson just handing it over. Y/N also did the same.

They pulled out a drawing with the caption, "Be Mine?"

We smiled genuinely at each other.

"Yes." We said at the

Exact.

Same.

Time.

------------------------------------------

Hey my little tacos! ( Or big. UGHHH. )

So, I'm sick!!! :(

This is why I haven't updated. I will reschedule my dated NOT FOR OMEGLE, but for shamchat. I prefer shamchat. The schedule will still stay the same once I get better, but It's nothing too serious. Depression mixed with sickness mixed with cramps equals something you don't want to know about. So I can't do anything.

I wrote this in writing, but I WILL be coming out with another story! ( For you Aphmau fans! )

Anyways, I'm gonna go. helloitsastra

Really needs some reads YO. Please go read ALL. OF. HER. STORIES. OR I WILL WAP YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND YOU WON'T GET ANYMORE GOLDFISH! >:C

Kay. Bye now lawl.

~Reni/Maki