{14.} Sexy Mafia Boss

I guess I fell asleep after the event that took place just hours ago. We actually did it. I must admit, I liked it. I don't know why but it felt amazing. Right now, I'm in bed with my shirt and panties on.

I look over and saw a very sexy Lontisio sleeping peacefully. I smile and move closer to his warm body.

There was a knock and I was quick to run to the drawer looking for some shorts.

"Lontisio? Ethilia?" I heard his mom say. They must've just got back.

I put my pajamas on and walked to the door and open it.

"Oh. I'm sorry for waking you. I just wanted to let you know we were back." She smiles.

"It's okay, I'm not really sleepy anymore." I walked out of the room and quietly closed the door.

"My boy, has he been good to you?" She asks as we walked downstairs.

"Yes, ma'am." I smile at her while nodding.

"That's wonderful. I'm glad he has someone like you too. He's been through a lot with his dad and.. I don't believe that he could ever forget." She says. We see Lil Tif asleep on the couch and Beth with her head leaning against it also sleep. I smile before picking up Beth gently and walking her up to her room and did the same to Lil Tif.

"I didn't try to be rude but would you mind if I ask what happened between Lontisio and his father." We go to the kitchen and fixed ourselves some coffee well Hot CoCoa.

"Not at all. They had this fight about Lontisio being a part of the Mafia this was way before he became the leader. I didn't have a problem with it. I knew my baby was strong and could handle hisself. His dad said otherwise. He turned abusive towards Lontisio until one day... one day his dad did something he regretted so bad. He hit me. Lontisio found out when he saw the red mark on the side of my face. He was so angry. He had punched the wall. I believe that's how he controls it. When his dad came back home Lontisio had punched, slapped, kicked, and everything that he could to him. I didn't stop him although I knew it was wrong."

"Im sorry about that." I whisper looking down.

"It's okay. You know, because I have the most caring and protective family I could ever want and that's all I'll ever need." She smiles and hugs me.
"I'm happy Lontisio found you."

I smile.
"I'm happy too." I say. "I think." She just laughs and I laugh too.

"I'm going out for a while."

"I want to go!" lil Tif says yawning.
"No go back to bed." Lontisio mom says.

Tif then began to cry harder and harder.

"Do you mind if she tags along?" His mom say.

I smile.
"No not at all." I pick up lil tif and tell her to be quiet.
"Don't wanna wake up Lonzo do you?" I go in the room and took a quick shower before changing. I told Lil Tif to wait outside the door for me. I combed my hair and pulled it into a ponytail and brushed my teeth before applying some simple makeup.

I turned to look and saw Lontisio still sleeping. I smiled before taking his keys out of the drawer and quietly tiptoeing out of the room.

I picked up Lil Tif and saw she was dressed in a pretty dress.

"Where are we going?" She ask while I grab my purse.

"Hm.. let's see.. where ever we want to." I smile and she smiles back. I pick out a car I want and got in the front while Lil Tif got in the back.

"Seat belts." I say and made sure she had hers on.

I started the car up and began to drive out of the driveway.

I decided to go to McDonald's since they're always opened.

I ordered me and Tif something before parking in the parking lot to eat.

As we were finishing up, my phone began to rang. I looked at the caller ID and of course it was Lontisio.

I let out a breath and shook my head.
I didn't answer it. We went to the park and I let Tif play a while while I was on my phone. I felt as my phone was being pulled out of my hand and I looked up to see Lontisio.

"You take my car and you think I won't find you?" He throws my phone. "That's bullshit." He sits next to me and grabs my hand. "You take my sister and then don't tell nobody where you are going. I have trackers built in my cars."
He continued to talk.

"CAN YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP! SHUT UP! YOU ACT LIKE I WENT OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND I WENT TO THE PARK!" I groan.

He looks at me and smirks.
"Badgirl. You don't yell at me like that. Do you want to be punished?" I roll my eyes.
"Mr. Mafia asshole." I say.
He began to lean in and I leaned back until I was all the way on the ground.

He got on top of me and began to tickle me.

"Who am I?" He ask and I started laughing hard.
"Stop it!" I yell.

"Who am I?" He yells.

"The sexy Mafia Boss!"