STUFF

JK Rowling and Rick Riordan own all Harry Potter and Percy Jackson stuff.

I'm going to make them first year ages so that the seven naturally go through Hogwarts as normal students, instead of cheating them some years (cuz they learn faster or something? IDK) I know Percy didn't even know he was a demigod at the time, but he somehow finds out beforehand. Nobody but Annabeth had went to camp half blood. The romans obviously were at Camp Jupiter.

EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THEY ARE DEMIGODS. IT HAPPENED VERY MAGICALLY AND SECRETLY.

But nobody is gonna know anybody else, with the exception of Frank, Hazel, and Jason. But Jason won't be real familiar with the other two. Just like, hey, I know you, I had classes with you lol.

So yeah.

I am open to any spelling/grammar criticism, and please tell me if there are any plot holes, just keep in mind I may have done that on purpose.

Also, I am not going to be making any update promises, but I think that if I haven't updated in a year, you can assume that I drowned at swim practice one day or something like that.

I know you guys don't owe me anything yet cuz all I've been doing is explaining myself but...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

AND EAT BLUE JELLY BEANS