Information -Before you Read-

Key~
Your Name/First Name: Y/N
Last Name: L/N
Nickname: N/N
Hair Color: (H/C)
Hair Length: (H/L)
Favorite Color: (F/C)
Fathers First Name: (F/F/N)
Mothers First Name: (M/F/N)
Eye Color: (E/C)
Favorite ____ : (F/_)

Y/N's About Me~
Name : Y/N L/N
Nickname : N/N
Gender : Female
Age : 18

Romantic interest(s) : Asahina Brothers (Except Wataru)

Date of birth : (Month) (Day)
Blood type : (B/T)
Ethnicity : (American/European/Japanese)
Height : 5'2

Occupation : Journalist

Appearance : (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, (S/C) skin
Outfit Description : Jeans, a Blouse/T-shirt, (Converse/VANS)

Personality : At the beginning she is always very shy and easy to embarrass, though as the certain relationship progresses, her personality has three paths. In front of those older than her, or she's trying to impress, she acts proper and twice her age. But around her friends, children, and animals, she's a total goofball who's not afraid to let loose. She often worries a little too much, and acts spoiled sometimes. As well, her third personality is when she has a dislike for someone, where she'll act cold and emotionless. This trait is shown when she's mostly around her mother.
History : Y/N had always wanted to be an author ever since she was in the first grade. Though, when having a mother who expects nothing but the best, she ended up not becoming an author but choosing something close to it. Journalism.
Having high grades, and a scholarship by the age of 11, Y/N attended a University in Japan. There she met Azusa, Tsubaki, and Natsume.
Now she works at Aidoru, a company that ranges in the works of newspapers, magazines, and TV news. Usually just writing articles in the Newspapers, she will do anything to get her way to the top. As her mother always said-'To succeed is to be on top of everything and everyone. Do your best or don't bother living.'

The boy you end up with : (optional )

Additional information~
•Went to college with the triplets. Has a competitive relationship with all 3.
•Still wants to be an author, and often dabbles
•Has been taught to do anything to get to the top