Mine Games

Debating to delete this part...but hope you enjoy !

"Santana baby we have to go" Kathryn tells her five year old daughter packing her backpack full of clothes that would last her for the week.

"Why mommy?" Santana questioned as she watched her mother hands nervously shake trying to help with her jacket. "Mommy I can do it myself" she continued zippering it up.

"That's my big girl" Kathryn smiled as she stared at her daughter. Kathryn loved Santana more then she loved her self.

"But mommy has things to do so I'm gonna take you to miss Lisa okay?" She tells her. Santana smiled showing off her missing teeth.

"Okay mommy"

"Okay you ready?" Kathryn squatted down eye level to her daughter.

"Yea"

"I love you" Kathryn told her sticking her pinky out.

"I love you too" Santana beamed wrapping her pinky fingers around her mothers before hugging her.

They walked across the hall of the apartment building and knocked on miss Lisa door. A couple of seconds later the sound of locks being turn and chains moving was heard on the other side before a middle age black women open the door. She had her pink robe on with a bonnet on top of her head with a cigarette in her hand.

"Hey Tana" she greeted smiling at her.

"Hi miss Lisa" Santana smiled.

"The girls are in their room go on now" she demand as Santana ran off.

"Thanks Lisa" Kathryn says taking a few bills out of her bra.

"No problem" Lisa says. "Just make sure you come home"

"Don't I always come home" Kathryn giggled before walking away as Lisa close the door.

____

"Tana baby" Lisa says to Santana who was sleeping peacefully. "Wake up honey" she continued shaking her gently. Santana woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"My mommy here's?" She questioned half sleep. Lisa picked her up and held her in her arms. She walked into the living room seeing cops and a social worker in her living room.

"Hey Santana" the old white lady smiled in her face. Santana opened her eyes again and gave her a blank stare.

"This nice lady just wants to have a few words with you" Miss Lisa says sitting Santana on the couch.

"Where's my mommy?"

"Santana your mother is no longer with us" the lady says sadly sitting down next to her.

"My mommy gonna come back right?" Santana question the social worker.

"I'm sorry but she won't be coming back"

"My mommy gonna come back!!!" The little girl screamed. The social worker looked around trying to get help from the people around.

"I'll take it from here" Miss Lisa says sitting down next to the scream five year old.

"I want my mommy" Santana whispered as the Lisa moves her curly hair out of her face. She laid her down on her lap and let her cry.