Chapter 12: A Fight To The Death

~Y/POV~

Moments after you fell asleep, your surroundings began to change around you and your dream slowly started to form, but when it did, something seemed off- you weren't necessarily having a normal dream because everything around you was just an empty, chilling darkness. You began to look around in hopes to find something, anything that could possibly get you out of this creepy place, but the more you looked around in this creepy room, the more uneasy you began to feel. Right at the beginning when you arrived in this void like place, you felt as if you were being watched and an eerie sense of fear came over you- not to mention that you felt like this place was familiar, like you'd been there before.... As soon as you were about to call out for someone, the world around you suddenly began to turn into a large and beautiful field which seemed to be in the middle of a forest- this place also looked very familiar to you.

"Huh.... This sure is a weird dream.... I guess I'll go and explore the area then--"

"Eyyyyyyy how's my best friend doin?" an oddly familiar voice asked in a cheerful tone behind you. You quickly turned around and your eyes became wide at what you saw- it appeared to be a clone-like version of you who wore a black hoodie with faded gray jeans. They appeared to be the same height, weight, and age as you. They even had the same colored skin, hair, and eyes as you as well- their overall appearance just made you feel as if you were looking into a mirror.

"W-who are you and why d-do you look exactly l-like me?" you asked in a cautious, scared tone as you began to back up from this other you.

"Ha ha, very funny Y/N. I've been gone for just a few days and now you're pulling pranks on me? Rude. As for me looking exactly like you, I've decided that I actually like looking more human now because then we really do look like twins!! WE ARE NOW OFFICALLY TWINSIES GURRLL CUZ I AM GOING TO STAY IN THIS FORM FOREVERRRR!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She exclaimed crazily with a silly yet creepy grin on her face before she awkwardly coughed and stopped laughing before she stated in a serious tone,

"Heh, so yeah.... Enough of that.... Come on, let's just go to the carnival!~ You haven't seen Wilfred in a while so why don't we go visit him?" she suggested with a smile as she took another step closer towards you which made you quickly back away in fear.

"Hey, you okay? Ya seem a bit jumpy and out of it today Y/N--" she started to say before you asked her yet again in a slightly less frightened tone,

"I a-asked you a question. W-who are you and why do y-you look like me? Not to mention how do you know m-my name?! Wait, ha..... This is just a dream- a weird, weird dream and as soon as I wake up, I'll be snuggled up with my king~" you mumbled reassuringly to yourself as this other you looked at you as if you were crazy.

"What in the absolute hell are you talking about Y/N? Did you go too caca for coocoo puffs or did ya just admit your undying love to the staircase by falling for them by asking them to go on a nice trip with you which probably caused you to bump your head and lose your memory? Ha falling down the stairs and bumping your head actually sounds like something you'd do..... But seriously though, stop fooling around. You know who I am- ITSA ME, your best friend, and basically twin, SY!" she exclaimed cheerfully with a goofy yet eerie smile on her face as she looked over at you.

"L-look 'SY', I have no idea who you are but all I do know is that I t-think I'm going to leave now...." you say quietly as you soon began to quickly back away even further from this 'SY' character only to be stopped when you bumped into something or rather someone.

"And where do you think you're going? Huh? HUH?! You are staying here with me and I get it, you're probably doing this because you are angry that I took your hoodie for so long but here, you can have it back now if you want--"