5.

So this is just a Shikatema chapter and has nothing to do with the story itself but for those who are fans I hope you enjoy. For those who aren't you won't miss anything important.

Temari's POV

I woke going to get out of bed but expected to be pulled back into Shikamaru's chest but felt nothing. Bolting upright I turned to my side confuse on where he could be.

He never leaves without waking me up so I was really worried until I looked to my other side and found a note and a white rose on the stand next to me.

I picked the rose up wondering just what Shikarmaru was up to and was completely speechless when I read the note:

"Good morning my sunshine. I hope you slept well because you have a big day ahead of you! I know how much you hate surprises but just for now bare with me. Go in the kitchen for breakfast and your first clue.

-Love, Pineapple head"

Tearing up after reading the note I threw off the sheets and sprinted downstairs to see what he had in store for me.

Going downstairs to see a lovely breakfast made, a note and a dress? Wandering over I picked up the dress and gasped at how beautiful it was supposed Shikamaru could pick something like this.

The dress itself was a dark purple with black intricate and has a slit on the side up to my mid thigh showing the perverted side of my boyfriend. It had one strap that crossed in the front with a wide open back. Not to mention the black heels that sat beside it. Now I was a little upset over having to wear this dress but got over it quickly knowing how much Shikamaru had thought this through.

Eating my breakfast knowing 1. If I don't Shika would get upset because I wasn't taking care of myself and 2. If I read the note first I would skip over breakfast because of all my excitement to see what was next.

After eating I picked up the note:

"I hope you enjoyed your breakfast sunshine and are not mad at me for making you go through with this. Now here's a riddle for you to find out the next clue.

I know I am lazy but I can sometimes be cheesy, I hate this holiday but to you it's a special day. You love these but they make me sneeze.

Have fun figuring it out!
-Shikamaru"

The flower shop where he spilled my coffee into me.

He's lucky I love him or I would kick him into next century for making me figuring this thing out. I put the dress on, some makeup, and some heels and left to the flower shop.

When I got there a women walked right up to me and handed me white and red roses with a note before walking away.

"Thank you!" I called after her with a huge smile covering my face. She turned around smiled and me with a longing look in her.
"He's definitely a keeper!"

I nodded agreeing with her and read the note:

"Some beautiful flowers for a beautiful women. I hope you found this place quickly and now it's time for the next clue,

Go where it smells from the road, where your Prince Charming was acting like a toad. What you have to have every morning or you start arguing.

-Shikamaru"

Should I be offended by that? Probably but I'll let it slide just this time. So I went to the coffee shop where we had first met.

Actually stopping to think about it I never did have my coffee this morning. Well good thing I'm on my way then huh? Walking into the 4 Leaf Clover café not surprisingly Tenten came up to me smirking and handing me my favorite coffee and another note.

"What is this about?" My head titling in question being confused about why Shika was being so romantic.

"You'll find out soon enough" she told me regaining her smirk once again. "You'll love it so don't worry." She smiled at me then went back to work.

I was actually surprised Shika remembered where we met. He always said remembering topics like that were such a drag.

-------Flashback------

I had been getting my morning coffee from Tenny and was sitting at a table doing my coursework for college. I had heard some grumbling about how 'this work was such a drag,' too easy and too boring.' About to head over and kill whoever was disrupting me from my work, I saw him.

Now he wasn't the type of guy I would usually go for, quite the opposite actually. He was lazy, quiet, slept all the time, and for the most part annoying. Now of course I knew of Shikamaru from school. He was the guy in class everyone wanted to kill because he got the highest grades and slept through all the classes. Most the time not even doing all the course work we had gotten assigned.

But that's probably why he was doing it now because I had heard that even thought he was so smart he needed to his course work or he would be kicked out. Now I don't think he really cared if he got kicked out or not but there he was doing work. Although, he did look half asleep.

Anyways, I walked over to him and gave him a piece of my mind. Needless to say, we were kicked out for causing too much of a disturbance to the other customers. I for one never wanted to see him again but he kept finding ways to talk to me.

-----Flashback over----

I eventually gave in on giving him a chance to take me on a date. As you know the rest is history. Tenten said it was all thanks to her since apparently I was only where because she worked here which led to me and Shikamaru talking for the first time. So she calls herself the matchmaker. I'll let her have it for now though. Anyways the note:

"You remember how we first met? I bet you do. You were so troublesome coming over and yelling at me. Still are for the most part. Have I ever told you how sexy you looked when you yell? Well I fell for the nice side that you sometimes show and even the crazy yelling banshee you become. Time for the last clue,

Here is where all our memories started. The wind blew your hair all over your face, but you still blessed me with your grace. Where can you fly up into the sky?

-Shikamaru"

Feeling my eyes get watery over his words I wiped my eyes and tried to think of where it could be. Memories? Fly? The park!

Of course the park was on the other side of the city plus I got stuck in traffic. By the time I got to the park it was dark and when I got out of the taxi there was candles.

A candle lit path? Looking down I noticed an arrow in the middle of the path and when I got to the end guess who was there? If you didn't guess Shikamaru your reading the wrong story. But there stood my own Prince Charming looking the part in a crisp black suit. Crying silently he walked towards me taking my hand and kissing it.

"Hey there sunshine. You look beautiful." He told me.

"What is all of this Shika?" Questioning his sudden act of romance. He suddenly got on a knee and recognition of what he was about to do slapped me in the face. I gasped, still crying and put my hands over my mouth in surprise.

"The start of our new journey, sunshine. I'm not a peep an of many words as you know and a long speech would be such a drag so, Temari will you marry me?"

Slowly nodding I answered him.

"Yes!" I jumped on him causing us to both fall over and looking into the eyes of the man I love I kissed him not being able to wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

So there you go! I hoped you like it and I will try to update soon!

-Bye my elephants!