{2}

Rebecca

I woke up the next morning, today I was going to find a job. I had a work permit so it was okay, I quickly got dressed, I put on jean shorts and a red flannel. I French braided my hair did my make up a little and put on adidas originals. I looked at myself in the mirror. "Worthless.l" I spat at myself, I grabbed my bag which was full of my grades my work permit other small jobs I have done and my homework. I grabbed my phone and put it in my back pocket.

I went into the bathroom and changed the bandage around my arm. I ask I cleaned it, I went downstairs then made breakfast for my dad, I did the dishes, cleaned up all the blunts and cigarettes. Picked up the beer bottles and cleaned up my blood.

I began to tear up, I grabbed a sticky note "made breakfast, it's in the microwave." I stuck it to the counter and made my way to the door softly. "WERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING!" I heard being yelled. "Uh! No no no where sir." I panicked. "Did you take your fucking pills today? So you can stop being fucked up in the head?" Dad laughed. "Y-yes sir I did." I said pushing myself up against the door. "Go get a job you little whore. Then I could see less of your hideous face." He laughed. "O-okay." I cried letting tears escape.

"LEAVE! NOW!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, I began to sob I opened the door and slammed it shut and ran as fast as I could away from that he'll hole.

I had run about 10 minutes when I come up to a street. Might as well start here, I rolled my eye and walked up to a house. "Okay, be nice, be calm, you need this Rebecca." I prepped myself up hoping I didn't look like I was crying. I knocked on the door, a woman opened the door, I have the biggest smile "hi! My name is Rebecca and I was wondering if you needed a maid or baby sitter or dog sitter!" I smiled. Then she closed the door in my face.

I sighed and walked down the steps and went to he next house. I knocked on the door and it was another girl "Hi I'm Rebecca and I was wonde-" she slammed the door before I could even finish. I kept doing that and it had been 2 hours and no one wanted a maid or a chef or I don't know!

I went to one more house I knocked on the door and a tall man opened it "Hi, my name is Rebecca and I was wondering if you needed a maid." I smiled shaking. "Sure baby, you can clean me." He smirked. My eye opened wide and I turned around and ran down the steps and bolted down the street.

"Oh my god, this is going terrible!" I yelled sitting down at a curb. I put my hands to my knees and just sat there. I played with the dirt until I felt good enough to get up and try again, "are you lost kid?" I heard a guy ask. "No." I answered. "You must be homeless, your worthless," he pushed my down and I rolled my eyes and began to let tears gather as he walked away. I looked up looked at a giant house with gates. "Worth a shot." I moaned. I stood up and grabbed my bag and walked across the street.

I needed a code, damn it. I hit the speaker button on the code thing. "Hello?" It was a women's voice. "Uh hi, my name is Rebecca and I was wondering if you needed a maid or a baby sitter or a cat sitter or something. I really need a job." I said in the micro phone. "Uh one second." The woman said.

I looked at my feet until I heard a noise, I looked at the huge gates opening. "Come in." The box said. "Thank you so much!" I walked through the gates and then they closed. "Wow, it's so pretty." I thought to myself looking around. Then the door opened,

Oh my god, it's Demi Lovato. Her beautiful black hair, her sharp jaw line, her beautiful body. Her amazing face. I began to fan girl in the inside act like you don't know her. "Hi!" She smiled. "H-hi." I said shyly. She put her hand out and I flinched jumping back. "S-sorry." I said putting my hand in her hand and began to flip out. She looked at my confused. "Well, I'm Demi Lovato and indeed I do need a new maid." She smiled. "Oh my god, really!" I squealed because I would be able to eat everyday.

"Hold on kiddo, come in side we have talking to do."  She turned around and I followed her. Her house was huge as hell. "Oh my god, this is absolutely beautiful." I said looking at it. She laughed "thank you." She smiled. She brought me into her kitchen. "Take a seat." She smiled. "Would you like some water?" She asked.

"Uh yes please." I smiled. "Okay, so start by telling me your name and age and why you need a job." She said handing me some water. "My name is Rebecca Jones and I'm 15, I really need a job because I need to buy fo- support my family.." I smiled nervously. "Mhm, have you heard of my music?" She asked.

"To be honest I don't exactly have Internet access or anything, but I have heard confident and cool for the summer." I smiled. "Okay." Demi smiled taking a sip of her water. "I brought my grades, a list of other jobs and my working permit if you need them." I smiled nervously. "I don't really care about that besides your work permit, can I see that and an ID of some sort." She smiled. "Yes ma'm." She rose her hand and I flinched, "I was just reaching for my water." She giggled softly. "So-sorry ma'm." I said scared. I got out my birth certificate and work permit, she went to her computer with my stuff and I began looking around the kitchen.

Then my phone went off "where are you, you little brat hurry up and get home your ass is mine." My dad said. My heart began to pound "uh, Mrs. Lovato?" I asked gathering my things. "Yes?" She said walking back into the room. "I really need to go home now. My dad he uh- needs me." I said with tears piling up. "Okay, well I'm hiring you. Let me give you gate code and my number." She smiled. "Thank you."

She handed me a sticky note and I shook her hand. "When will I start?" I asked. "Tomorrow at 10 I want you here until 4."

"Okay thank you." I frantically shoved my things in my backpack and showed myself out. I began bolting down the stairs and I looked behind me and saw a very confused Demi.

-----------------------------

Second chapter wowowo please comment and vote!!