Chapter 10 - Will you be my father?

Forgotten 

Chapter 10 - Will you be my father?

The next couple of photos had Alphas that I'd never seen and some that looked familiar, but I didn't really remember. Viktor took note of everything, though. He watched me with a pair of intense eyes and I didn't know what to make our of his expression most of the time. It left me more terrified at the fact that I was telling them who touched me.

I didn't know how many of the Alphas I recognized, but a while later, Viktor was telling me that there was one last one. He had a sour expression and Milo gave him a look that seemed strange to me. "This is Alpha Zander. He's ... a close ally" he says and pauses a little before putting the picture up. If I was sure, which I was, I'd say that he knew the Alpha. I lean forward and study the face a little. I didn't recognize him. The picture had a man with short hair and a pair of brown eyes. I didn't recognize him. I was about to sit back and shake my head when I saw him.

The man that was going to choose me.

He wasn't in the picture, not technically, but he was. He was at the back, behind the zoomed in face. That man... the scary man with the woman. They... that was them. I gripped the table and looked at Viktor, watching his face fall a little, anger in his expression. "Zander?"

I lick my lips and shake my head, turning back to the picture. I lean forward a little and point at the man at the very back, watching how Viktor immediately zoomed in, his jaw clenching. "He was going to choose me the day I ran. He left and I escaped."

Milo leaned back, "That's his Beta, Leo" he shakes his head with a breath, "We have to tell him. That bastard probably has done it before." He frowns a little, "He has to pay."

"We don't have proof" Ollie murmurs.

"We have a victim" Aaron spits out.

"Leo didn't exactly do anything, though and we don't know if he's done it before."

"Zander has a right to know either way" Michael growls. "He can't just fucking walk around freely. Who's to say he won't do it again? What if we can stop it from happening? I'm not just going to sit back and wait for fucking proof."

"I'll tell Zander myself" Viktor finally speaks up, drawing our attention to him. He rubs his jaw, "We are very close. He'll believe me. If he doesn't, we have ways to prove it. Now, Cody these are the Alphas that you recognize for sure?" he asks and a list appears on the middle of the table, three pictures large enough so that I wouldn't have to change how I sat.

I nod slowly, "They're the most recent" I say and rub my wrists beneath the table. I look at the top one, "He chose me months ago" the middle one, "four weeks ago" the last one, "he came the day before I escaped" I finish, watching the way they growled at the back of their throat.

Viktor remained calm, though. He simply nodded once and put up another list, with faces. "You seemed hesitant with these. Are you sure you haven't seen them?"

I look at the faces and swallow, "I don't know" I whisper and shrug. "They may have come years before but I don't know. They might look like other men, but ... I'm not sure." I look up at him and offer a small sad smile, "I had at least three clients per day. If I got lucky, one. I wouldn't remember them all."

Viktor nods again and after pressing the screen a couple of times, the screen turns black and he leans back on his chair, "Alice has prepared dinner. Eat well and have rest" he says before everyone else stands and make their way out. Michael gives me a smile before heading to the door and Aaron approaches Milo.