Chapter 12 - Richard's Messenger

Forgotten 

Chapter 12 - Richard's Messenger

.

Later that day, when Aaron and I leave the room, we sit down to have lunch. They were making sandwiches again and I put extra cheese on mine. I only get one, though, because I was waiting for Will and James and Mia. I'd show them everything when they got here. 

Aaron still wouldn't exactly talk to Michael but at least they weren't fighting anymore. I was serious when I told him I wasn't going to leave. Michael wanted to stay with me- we would stay here. I liked it here. Besides, Viktor still had to become my father. He said he would. 

When lunch was finished, Ollie began leading me back to the game room, but before we could enter, Ollie groans and turns us back to the stairs. I frown at him when Dexter and August follow behind us with weird looks. Ollie skips a couple steps, "Alpha Viktor called a meeting. Something about your friends" he adds.

My heart raced in my chest and I hurry up the rest of the steps. We approach the familiar room with the screen table and I pause when I see Aaron and Mochael already in there as well as Peter and Milo. I frown at the two new guys and make sure not to step anywhere close to them. 

They both only wore shorts and they were sweating a lot, their hair with sticks and dirt. They even had some cuts. The first one turns when we enter and his eyes lock on me, a wide smile spreading across his lips with a laugh. He points a finger at me, "You are one crazy bastard" he snickers. 

I frown at his words before his friend turns, too, and he huffs slowly, nodding vigorously as he drank some water. "I would've given money to see that shit" he says after clearing his throat. 

"Gilbert, Damon, explain" Viktor sighs as he sits back on his chair and looks at both men pointedly. I make my way to sit between Aaron and Michael, scowling at them both. 

I didn't know who was who, but the first guy laughs with a shake of his head, "We found the place Beta Aaron's brother was kept." 

"One hell of a shithole, too" the other mutters. 

The first one slaps him at the back of his head before turning to Viktor again when Aaron gave him a narrowed glare. He cleared his throat as Viktor brought the map where he thought the place would be. "It's a sort of house. Two story. The windows are fucking sealed in the first floor. Like they were boarded up recently." 

Viktor turns to me as if for confirmation and I shrug, "I didn't know it was two story" I admit. 

The first guy snickers, "You obviously didn't" he shakes his head with a tsk of his tongue. "You did throw yourself from the second story window" he adds. I blink at him in confusion as eyes turn to me. "That is one of a fall, man. You're lucky you didn't break anything serious." 

The second guy leans forward, "We saw the window you jumped out from. They boarded that shit up- as well as every other window in that place. No one else is getting out like that." 

I frown down at my lap and grip my thighs as my heart races. "How many wolves did you see there?" Viktor continues. 

"We heard over twenty of those bastards. We never really saw them. They were always inside" one of them says, but I don't look up. 

"We did hear a couple of them talk about some Richard guy" the second one says, my head snapping up in terror. "That he was going to expose them. They said he was..." his eyes flick to me before back to Viktor, "he was looking for him." 

I didn't have to ask to know he meant me. Of course he was looking for me. Richard would never let me go. 

"Anything else?" Viktor prompts. I watch as they shake their heads. "Be back later for a layout of the place. We need every possible exit you saw and where you heard most of the wolves. Go get some food and rest and-"