Chapter 14 - Escape... Again.

Forgotten

Chapter 14 - Escape... Again.

.

Michael kept his word.

He woke me up when the sun was up and gently massaged my shoulders and lower back before kissing the back of my neck. Then he rolled above me and slowly, gently eased himself inside me. I was completely awake by then and I gasp against the sheets, clutching them tightly in my hands as he pinned me against the bed and fucked me from behind. His mouth had sucked my shoulder roughly before reaching down and jerking me quickly only for me to spill in the sheets with a cry. He followed me soon after and I sank against the bed as he rolled off me, rubbing my back again with a kiss against my jaw.

I opened my eyes and smiled at him while snuggling in the sheets that reeked of him. He leaned in and kissed me softly, "I'm going to go wash up. Rest a little longer. You need to recharge" he grins and moves back after another kiss. "I'll bring you breakfast if you're not awake by then."

Michael leaves after I give him a nod and I let my eyes fall closed after a while. The next time I wake up the sun is shining through the curtains and I jump up while my heart races in my chest. Will and the others! Tears blur my eyes at the thought of it being past noon and I scramble off the bed, yanking on anything I see. I dart to the door and find myself running down the hall towards the stairs.

Just as I'm going to go down, Ollie and Peter walk out of a room and I stumble into them. Ollie leans back with a laugh and Peter scowls. "Cody, dude. You need to wash up. You literally reek of sex and-"

"What time is it?" I demand while straightening. He blinks at me before giving Peter a look and I growl at them, "Ollie!"

"Nine" he says and frowns as my shoulders relax and I lean on the wall for support. "Cody, are you okay? What's wrong? I can call Aaron or Michael if-"

"No" I murmur and look down at myself, noticing I grabbed my jeans and shirt, but the shirt was on backwards. I rub the fabric and take a step back while offering him a smile, "Is breakfast finished?"

His lips part as he stares at me before he shakes his head and looks at Peter before back at me. "It's about to start. Want me to save you a seat beside Michael and Aaron?"

"Yes" I say and turn around to head back into the room. "I'll go wash up!"

I have three hours before Richard kills my family if I don't go.

When I finish my shower and change into clean clothes in Aaron's room, I make my way down the hall and stairs. The breakfast table is already set up and everyone is eating by the time I show up. The seat between Aaron and Michael is empty and I make my way towards it, smiling at them. There's a delicious smell in the air and my stomach rumbles in hunger when I look at what they were eating.

Aaron serves my plate and grins, "Hope you like omelets" he says and I look down at the... thing. I frown a little before picking up my fork and smelling it. When I seem it safe to try I cut a piece and take a bite, surely making a face at all he flavors. Aaron laughs and takes the plate from me, "Alice made spare French toast for whoever doesn't like omelete."

"I thought you'd be asleep the whole day" Dexter snorts from across he table and I feel my cheeks heat up when he raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up" Aaron warns and I relax a little as I eat the rest of my breakfast.

It isn't after a while until Viktor clears his throat and my eyes travel to his. He was already looking at me and the way he studied me made me believe Ollie told them about my little panic. They couldn't know though. They couldn't. "So, Cody, what do you have planned for today?"